Mlađo wrote: »
    Zeta drop is awfull really.....

Not really.
  • Options
    Mr_Sausage wrote: »

Not really.

Speak for yourself, in the last 3 weeks I have received a grand total of 3 zeta mats. That's pretty awful for a drop rate.
  • Options

Not really.

Lol! Come back and make a comment when you've had 0 over the last two and a half weeks
  • Options
    We need to add zetas to the regular ability mat challenges!
  • Options
    We need to add zetas to the regular ability mat challenges!

No we don't. Zetas aren't meant to be a quick acquisition. They are fine in the ships challenge and for purchase in the fleet store. They are a speciality item. Put them in ability mats challenge and they are no longer special. I don't want everyone and their grandmother to have zetas.
  • Options
    Yes, please! Give a zeta to chaze, they need to be OP again.:)
  • Options
    Danubiss wrote: »

Not really.

Speak for yourself, in the last 3 weeks I have received a grand total of 3 zeta mats. That's pretty awful for a drop rate.

I got 3 today xD
  • Options
    Zeta abilities need to become more common before the mats become more common. Remember when omega mats were released we had the same problem. Now they are everywhere you even get 1 a day at 85 (providing you do all activities)

I honestly believe that when the level cap is increased to 90 zeta will become more prominent and accessible to toons. It's just progression.

They may increase the gear level and make mk5 stun guns part of challenges and some other gear becomes the hard to get one.
  • Options
    I got 13 in 8 days (thrice 4 in a day, once a single one). I reckon the rate is fine enough for now. :smile:
  • Kat
    31 posts Member
    Options
    I would create a topic on this too, I enjoyed the game before i unlocked this zeta challenge. Seriously I got 1 zeta on the last 12 tries, what's the point to continue if i will get **** everytime by a stupid rgn function. Honestly EA do something for people who are blitz like me, it's not by putting rgn systeme everywhere u will get more money. The only thing i will do it's stop the game cause i'm disgusted .
    Hey be indulgent pls, my english is just basic!
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Careful what you wish for, making them easier to get may include a way to pay to get more....
  • Options
    I find the drop rate is much lower on sims then actual play throughs too. Not a big deal, it's frustrating to go a week without but it pushes you. Whether it's out the door or to get better depends on the person tho
  • ctyc123
    328 posts Member
    Options
    Please zeta my Rex!
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    i average about 1 a day when the challenge is open. Maybe, just under.
  • Options
    Past 2 weeks I have got 7 zetas so far, we will see what tomorrow holds.
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Personally, I think it is about right at the moment. Ship shipments is another good way to get them, and considering how much more powerful zeta abilities make characters I don't think it should be a fast farm, and I think the current pace is ideal.

I also purchase them in shipments after spending the rest on Cheirut, and Grievous, Slave 1, and Schmitar. Upgrade the rest of my ships in Galactic war. I was slow to focus on ships, and I caught up to top 20, and usually place 9 or 10 every day now with this method of farming.

Just a small little fix that could be done in the text. Other pieces of gear show chances of 1-2 showing. Zeta just says 2, but it should say 1-2. I frequently get 1.
  • Mlađo
    34 posts Member
    Options
    I use biggs ship scimitar genosian fac j.c.