Bounty Hunter missing

Am I the only one who thinks it's strange that we have unknowns like Zam and Cad, but no Bossk? I mean, he's one of THE bounty Hunters. I'd even say you should add Zuckuss and 4-LOM before Zam... seems like a strange choice.

Any word on if they plan on adding Bossk any time?

Replies

• Options
    Lol Zam actually had lines triggering a major plot thread & Cad Bane was a main character in tCW. I love bounty hunters & want Zuckuss, 4LOM, & Bossk but they were just Eye Candy the didn't do anything except look cool & have toys.
  • Options
    We need Mandalorians.
  • Options
    We're getting Mandalorians!

Bossk and the bunch had entire books about them. Zam had 5 minutes of screen time in the worst Star Wars movie yet made.

Bossk would be a great tank, with his unique adding heal over time buffs to himself...
  • Rumpelstilzchen
    1754 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    If you think about it, there were 3 factions in the SW saga. Empire, Republic, and Mandalore. 10's of thousands across the galaxy. Some of the best and deadliest hunters. I would really like to see a squad of Boba, Jango, etc..
  • Options
    Dave Filoni ruined that. Jango & Boba aren't Mandalorians they just wear the armor to look cool. The man is a hack of the highest order and must be stopped.
  • Options
    Isn't Dave the maker of Rebels and Clone Wars? Those are high quality at least. I don't think Boba was ever an actual Mando
  • Options
    They have moments awesome between miles of filler trash. Season 3 of Rebs was crap.
  • Options
    Huh... I loved season 3. Super pumped for season 4!

In addition to Bossk and the boys, I'd like to see Thrawn in this game too!
  • Options
    I just figure truely canon figures have a chance of being added, i.e. Jango, Boba. Then it would be generic heroes added.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    SlabRankle wrote: »
    Dave Filoni ruined that. Jango & Boba aren't Mandalorians they just wear the armor to look cool. The man is a hack of the highest order and must be stopped.

Jango fett was a member of death watch, a violent sect of mandalore. Boba just appropriated his armor
  • Options
    I was mistaken it was George Lucas. I just remembered Filoni speaking about and talking about reinventing mandalorians. Still not a fan of his outside Avatar, which was amazing.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Jango_Fett
  • Options
    Lucas did a lot to try and ruin Star Wars
  • Options
    Yeah that guy loves his retconns.
  • Options
    Zam was also in a game with some decent time. This was long before most the new gen kids got into star wars. Star Wars Bounty Hunter for the ps2. Zam played a larger role in that.
  • Options
    Ahh, I never played Bounty Hunter.
  • Options
    Yea, sadly you couldn't play as her. But playing as Jango was still fun
  • Options
    SWTOR you can play as a BH
  • Options
    Oh I know that. Got at least 5-6 different BHs to prove it :p
  • Rumpelstilzchen
    1754 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Lol, for me it's tanks. BH is an off tank, so... had to try it. :) I have 9 maxed characters.
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    Options

Jango copied the mandolorian armor...
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    Supercat wrote: »

i thought he was a member of death watch
  • Options

As of tCW tv show. There was plenty of Lucas approved products out there that described Boba & Jango as Mandos. Boba is probably the most altered/retconned/reworked character is Star Wars. He died in RotJ, was dead for years. Why do you think he resurrects in game?
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    Options

As of tCW tv show. There was plenty of Lucas approved products out there that described Boba & Jango as Mandos. Boba is probably the most altered/retconned/reworked character is Star Wars. He died in RotJ, was dead for years. Why do you think he resurrects in game?

He died?
    I don't remember that. (And I've never believed it)

He was swallowed by a sarlac. A few reasons why he might not be dead.
    1. Sarlacs take thousands of years to digest something, so it should take hundreds to kill.
    2. Boba could've climbed/flown out.
  • Beviin_Skirata
    127 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    In EU Boba lived after that. In canon they may have left him dead.
    Also Jango was mandoalorian. Slightly different from teh main group. Lived in Concord Dawn, a mando world.In EU Boba is mandalorian.

Small Spoiler

He's Mandalore eventually. Leader of the mandalorians. I know my EU mando history very well. Thus I hate the way the Clone Wars show portrayed the mandos. Being a bunch of passive people. Though in EU they stopped caring about fighting for other governments but they would still fight if messed with the wrong way. Seriously like spartans. Yes, some were farmers, but always a warrior first. But I'm getting off topic now. So...
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    Options
    In EU Boba lived after that. In canon they may have left him dead.
    Also Jango was mandoalorian. Slightly different from teh main group. Lived in Concord Dawn, a mando world.In EU Boba is mandalorian.

Small Spoiler

He's Mandalore eventually. Leader of the mandalorians. I know my EU mando history very well. Thus I hate the way the Clone Wars show portrayed the mandos. Being a bunch of passive people. Though in EU they stopped caring about fighting for other governments but they would still fight if messed with the wrong way. Seriously like spartans. Yes, some were farmers, but always a warrior first. But I'm getting off topic now. So...

This is off topic section.

Time to talk about how I :love: Ancient Greece.

The Battle of Marathon is amazing!!
  • Gank_Killer
    1817 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    oops, ignore this.