Galactic War...

785 Replies on the other thread so I'm starting this to avoid being 786. :p

EA_Jesse I need to chime in but I won't write a 5k word essay like some.
GW isn't as much fun. It's a tedious, frustrating & time consuming grind.
Matchmaking has been mentioned about 1k times, please address it quickly. After wasting 2 hours & @150 retreats I come to the last battle. Usually it backs off on intensity & rightly so considering your roster has taken some hits. This time: all lvl 70, all purple, all 7* except for the 6* Poe. I might as well go fishing in the dirt. I'm barely in the top 100, this is clearly a team from the top @5. (Sid, Poggle, Kylo, Lumi, Poe if you're curious) IMO we need the GW tokens & ability mats to grow or the game gets too slow. You'll also get separation of classes with "the rich getting richer". What's my motivation to try to gain in ranks if the deck is stacked against me? Not saying make it easy but more winnable.
CG_JohnSalera said "That was never the design intent of this feature." Well, as you all know, things evolve and maybe it should be. Don't revert back to the old way - it took too long to force close.
How about 2 buttons... "ABORT" & "RETREAT" with Retreat being like it used to be and Abort being like it is now.
As others have said, the old retreat function was more fun. It took more strategy & posturing instead of the occasional suicide squad we send in now. IT WAS MORE FUN.

And while I'm on my soap box:
Please let us stay at 70 for some time (I'm not there yet) so we can build deeper rosters vs. focusing on the A-team. Deeper roster = more fun & strategy.
Please improve the chromium drops, or just straight up offer character purchases, cause they're a joke & everyone knows it. I won't be wasting crystals on these any more.
Please add a new character in GW and Arena shipments.

Finally - aside from the Asajj nerf (whos already slow & marginal & desperately needs party heal), I absolutely love the coming updates and appreciate the hard work that went in to all of that!
K - Done. Thanks for a great game!
~ There is a great disturbance in the forum. ~