Han shoots first bug

Anyone else experiencing a bug where at the beginning of an encounter Han can't stun his target? I'm not just being stupid right it's supposed to 100% stun no matter who the target is? I tried stunning Vader and Palp in galactic war and it didn't work

Replies

• Options
    100% chance to stun, but it can be resisted
  • scuba
    14105 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Can be resist and dodged. Like ever 100% chance ability out there that is resistable to must go thru the tenacity vs potency check.
  • Options
    That sucks... thanks for letting me know. I thought when it said it WILL stun the target for one turn that it didn't factor that in.
  • scuba
    14105 posts Member
    Options
    That sucks... thanks for letting me know. I thought when it said it WILL stun the target for one turn that it didn't factor that in.

Unless an ability states that the effect can't be resisted than it can be resisted, only exception is tenacity down.

Unless an ability states that it cannot be evaded than it means it can be evaded.
  • crzydroid
    7364 posts Moderator
    Options

Yeah, it's a little confusing, because there's a two part system to it. Like if a character has an ability with a 40% chance to debuff, it rolls for the 40% to see if they will attempt. Then it rolls for potency/tenacity. So Han's saying it will just means it will always attempt, but there's still the potency roll.

The expose from Jyn's lead, however, says ut can't be resisted...but there's only a 50% chance to attempt to inflict. So it rolls that first, and if it succeeds, then no potency check as it's irresistable.
  • Options
    It's kinda like vaders ship target lock it's guaranteed to land, can't be Resisted or evaded except... If the target can't be Target Locked then it doesn't work...

So Han stuns 100% of the time unless he doesn't stun. It's good logic
  • scuba
    14105 posts Member
    Options
    It's kinda like vaders ship target lock it's guaranteed to land, can't be Resisted or evaded except... If the target can't be Target Locked then it doesn't work...

So Han stuns 100% of the time unless he doesn't stun. It's good logic

Can't be resisted means no potency vs tenacity check
    Can't be evaded means no dodge on the attack

Han stun states neither of these.