Last Activity Screen Data Accuracy

Recently I've got some doubts regarding the accuracy of "Last Activity" data.
  1. Some guild mates, who I'm almost sure are MIA for several days, are sometimes shown in Last Activity screen as they have been on-line several hours ago. Well, it is possible though.
  2. My Arena nemesis is my ally and now you can check last activity of your allies. About 5 times before I had fought him I checked his "Last Activity". Usually it was 2-8 hrs ago, but right after I had kicked him, it showed "1 min ago" and his timer started over. Could be a coincidence, but I doubt it.
  3. I have an alt account which is an ally og my main one and I haven't entered it for a week. Now it shows Last Activity: 4 hrs ago. Definitely, it is not possible.
Right now I have valid information that Last activity in ally list is inaccurate. The question here is whether guild officers can rely on it in an appropriate guild screen.

So the questions are:
  • What stands for ''activity''? If you are attacked in arena, are you deemed "active" at this point?
  • Is Last activity in ally list the same as Last Activity guild screen therefore inaccurate too?

Replies

• scuba
    14069 posts Member
    Options
    I can not speak for the ally list. But for Guild management I have seen it reset for doing anything that would require contacting the server. So I think it is pretty good there.
    Just browsing around and looking didn't change it.
    Simming battles, crafting gear, buying anything from shipments all tends to update it.
  • Options
    I can verify that the last activity tracker is inaccurate, at least for those who are not in the guild. My husband quit playing for a day, and deleted the game. It showed him as having been active within a few minutes of me checking my ally list for recent activity. He most definitely was not active, as I was with him, and he didn't even have the game downloaded. Just like the daily ticket counter, it seems this tracker cannot always be relied on, either.
    BlasterBabe aka Purple Dana aka The Countess aka DD
  • Options
    I was looking for posts about last activity because I have just removed a guy from our guild who hasn't been active recently and his last activity is now the time of removal.
    I assume that last activity means "last activity in the account". But that could mean being attacked in the arena or being removed from the guild.
    That also explains why some people have a recent last activity without spending any energy recently (they just have been attacked).