How to disable ad pops in game?

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Look at her face... she's thinking... "here's an offer.... with lube!"
    I 'd love to be a Jedi... But I sure as hell would use the dark side too...
  • Options
    Winstar wrote: »
    I want pop ups for 25% bonus crystals. When they run that promo- that's the only way to buy 'multiples' of the same pack with the 25% bonus.

jzdeDdJ.png
    Sure they are fantastic offers.
    But there should be an option to turn these off.
    Not everyone is swimming in whale blubber.
  • Options
    I really don't see these pop up enough for them to annoy me. Maybe once a day. I close it and move on.
  • Options
    Yeah while it's an annoyance, just click it off. It's usually with most f2p game and helps support them. They are good deals for new players, but it would be nice to see the crystals ads more and less of the old toon ones.
  • spotremix
    1566 posts Member
    Options
    i've only had it pop up once a day since it started. maybe OP is a whale and they have her number.
  • Options
    spotremix wrote: »
    i've only had it pop up once a day since it started. maybe OP is a whale and they have her number.
    OP is FTP and no they don't have my number
  • Options
    Just be gald they aren't real ads... Jeez people are so ungrateful.
  • Kronen
    306 posts Member
    Options
    Just ea trying to get more money. They intentionally make it oversize and a slight delay so you think your clicking one thing then the ad loads and goes straight to purchase. As long as they are getting revenue from it they arent going to change it. And so far its all heros i have already got at 7 stars and at least gear x. Put ones in for the rogue one or pheonix heros.
  • Options
    Just be gald they aren't real ads... Jeez people are so ungrateful.
    If they are not ads then what are they? An annoyance?

If it's promoting something (even self-promotion) then it is an advertisement.

advertisement (ad)
    Paid, non-personal, public communication about causes, goods and services, ideas, organizations, people, and places, through means such as direct mail, telephone, print, radio, television, and internet.
    An integral part of marketing, advertisements are public notices designed to inform and motivate. Their objective is to change the thinking pattern (or buying behavior) of the recipient, so that he or she is persuaded to take the action desired by the advertiser. When aired on radio or television, an advertisement is called a commercial.

According to the Canadian-US advertising pioneer, John E. Kennedy (1864-1928), an advertisement is "salesmanship in print."
  • Options

well in that case can i have your number ;)
  • Options

well in that case can i have your number ;)
    Sorry Mr President Trump...
    Wait let me call Ivanka and complain about u
  • Options
    Closed for various Forum Guidelines violations and because the original question has been answered. If you would like to request a change in features or functionality please utilize the proper Feedback section. Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.