Clones HAAT

So I thought my clones would be good to go for Ph 4. I have Cody zeta'd and all my clones are maxed. I know mods make a huge difference but I feel I have good mods on them.

Can anyone give any advice on how to do some serious damage because my clones seem like they're not doing the damage they should be doing for some reason.

Replies

• Options
    You need leia.
  • Options
    You need leia.

Trade Rex out and put in Leia. She will give you the 2x to keep things going.

• dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    Options
    Mods matter.
  • kodias
    264 posts Member
    Options
    Ya you need Leia for the crit chance up. A good sign that your team is up to par is if Cody's 212th attack never goes on cd. You need to have everyone's crit between 40-50% before cody's lead and leia's crit chance up. Those two buffs add 55% crit, 40% for leia.

Its also very important to save 5's assist and echos aoe to topple the tank, ideally you should be able to topple before the main tank attacks. If he does his aoe then Leia will take damage and will likely not survive the airstrike after the topple. Also buff up Leia's hp, her protection is gone after two airstrikes anyways where as she can recover her hp. Also keep her stealthed at all times.

Each time the main tank attacks it significantly reduces your damage output. So the more times you can topple before the main tank attacks the more damage you will do.
  • Options
    The above is correct, mods make all the difference. Don't worry about speed for any of the clones except for zCody. He needs to be as fast as you can possibly make him, at the expense of any mod synergy. Leia should also be fast so she has more opportunity to recover any missing health. On the three other clones focus crit chance/crit damage and offense.
  • Options
    Make sure Leia has a ton of health and is well modded. Min 18k health.
    I 'd love to be a Jedi... But I sure as hell would use the dark side too...
  • kodias
    264 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Yup, modding clones was actually really nice. Echo, sarg, and fives can recover their protection very easily so there is no point in putting protection abd speed primaries on them. It's a nice way to use up those health and offense primary mods that have been collecting dust in your inventory. Cody and Leia are the only ones you have to worry about being fast. Cody at least above 200+ and Leia around 250+, but the faster the better.
  • KeKattia
    1118 posts Member
    Options
    kodias wrote: »
    Yup, modding clones was actually really nice. Echo, sarg, and fives can recover their protection very easily so there is no point in putting protection abd speed primaries on them. It's a nice way to use up those health and offense primary mods that have been collecting dust in your inventory. Cody and Leia are the only ones you have to worry about being fast. Cody at least above 200+ and Leia around 250+, but the faster the better.

Agree on everything but Leia speed, at 220-230 she already does just fine. Health secondaries are just as important to her as high speed
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Cody is the lynchpin. His speed...and only his speed...matters. Echo, 5's and CS get as much offense as possible w/ crit dmg. triangles and a 4-set of crit. dmg. mods

U want your 4 clones to b as close to 45% crit chance as possible. They get 30% from Cody lead and 25% from Leia. Everything else goes towards offense.

Give Leia some extra health.

My last p4 H AAT run was my best yet at 6.7 mil. Cody had a 4-set of speed mods and a 2-set of crit chance at 237 speed.
  • Options
    Good advice. Thx
  • Options
    Check out mcmole2 on YouTube. He has all the answers for clones.