Advice for new Jedi event if u hav Lumi, JC, Eeth, Soka

Don't just think about Bariss and QGJ.

There are at least 2 nodes for Ima Gun-di and you can probably get the 80 shards to unlock him at 4* between now and then

Replies

• Options
    2 nodes to get 80 shards in 1 week? No
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    Depends on when it drops. If you're starting from scratch you need that in less than a week, and would be probably looking at the neighborhood of $250 in crystal purchases. Cantina options are much faster.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    On average you will get 14 shards per week in 2 nodes.

If you plan to get a jedi un hard nodes (long term) you should aim for jedi knight Anakin
  • Options
    I only have 1 open for him and for some reason when I farm hard nodes I get between 0-1 shard only per day. I've been farming Dooku for 2 weeks. 6 attempts at him per day and I've never had more than 1 shard per day for him. I've all but given up on trying to farm anyone from hard nodes. It really isn't worth it. Ima-Gun Di is probably the most sought after character for me, but I'm not even going to waste my time. I'd rather work an extra hour over each day at work and spend $500 every week in chromiums to get him than to bang my head against the wall trying to unlock him on his nodes.
  • Options
    Ya you are right
  • Options
    Oh!!! Plo Koon would be easy too!
  • Options
    Flo wouldn't be as bad having a hard node and a cantina node, but for Cantina he is competing with JC, Mace, Kylo, GS, 86, Dooku and Bariss who would all are better options. Granted for the Jedi Challenge if you already have a 7* JC and Mace he is a pretty easy farm.

I wouldn't mind him for his basic. His 4 turn Defense Up would be nice if defense up did anything at the current time in late game. Unfortunately he is slow and squishy so investing into him at this point over the other options seems counterproductive.

Really crossing my fingers for an Old Ben or Ima-Gun Di node in Cantina after the update. I guess I wouldn't mind even a Kit Fisto node. At least to get him to 5* so I could replace him with whoever it is we unlock at 5*. Would save me a lot of farming.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Plo fights with mace for the same fsrming spot, cantina missions. Fastest way is to use chars that do not share them

Cantina mission: Mace, Plo, or Barris if you are lvl 69
    Cantina shioment QGJ (or Ashoka)
    Arena Eeth Koth
    GW Luminaria
    Hard nodes: finish JC, longer term projects like Ima of Anakin