Some Ideas For New Content

Engels
90 posts Member
Greetings, first post.
I have not played this game for a long time now but its the game I have spent most money on in my 30 years of gaming.

New faction: Mandalorians, balance side, can side with both light and dark. Who ever as they are just out there for themselfs. Some existing can get the tag and would have nice droid synergy. Mandalore as playable and few others.
(and to expand on the Balance side can ad few new toons to it like Kreia (Knights of the old rep 2))

Bases: Who does not want to build a rebel base or a Death Star, and then you can attack other people bases expand them and strengthen with ships. Divide it into parts and you can garrison and power up different parts of the base with different groups. I.e. machine shop/machine bay with javas, holo hub with droids, cantina with bounty hunters/mandalorians etc.

Build defence turrets and security doors who would have health bars and different type of toons are more skilled at each. You could choose 1 toon to either: hack/sneak/brute force through some obsticcle.

This I think can be done without much change to the game engine.

Guilds: Get guild currency for gear donation and add guild bases.

I would just love doing some raids on other bases to get scrap metal and to test out new groups. I hate that I cant really trust myself to test out new combos and new characters because I'm afraid I wont get to last node in galatic war or fall down a rank in pvp. like on raids to other you can swap out 2 of your toon for 2 from guild roaster.

(p.s. sorry for spelling errors not english native)