I Club Baby Whales - Heroic Tank and Rancor F2P Guild looking for 1 Member

I Club Baby Whales a Heroic Tank and Rancor F2P Guild is looking for 1 member. Are you it?

ICBW has a set HAAT and Rancor Schedule. If your looking to get into a routine and know when you are going to raid, ICBW is the guild for you.

HAAT

Opens Mondays and Thursday at 1pm EST - 1 attack per Phase P1-P3. Once P3 is closed halt attacks.

Tuesdays and Fridays - We close out P4 with 1 attack per person at 4pm EST

Rancor

We have a revolving Rancor format to liven things up, and get away from the Zader monotony. Raids open at 4est and have a 24 hour tap or champion period to register yourself for rewards, then are closed out with zergs on Monday, Wednesday, and Thursdays at 4est.

Bonus Raids

We run bonus raids on the Tank and Rancor as often as energy allows, and run those on the weekend.

ICBW has an average arena rank of 48.9 currently, and has many strong, experienced players. Also an active and vibrant international Line community that is always willing to help out.

ICBW has had the tank on farm since December and all members are closing in on 7* Kenobi. If your still struggling with HAAT, ICBW is the place for you.

Message me here or on Line at Morgoth54 if interested.

Replies