HAAT guild recruiting! [Jyn & Kronnic]

Ezeziel
184 posts Member
edited August 2017
Jyn & Kronnic is seeking out a few new members. We've been clearing Heroic Tank since the beginning of the year and are looking for some players who are ready to step up and make their rosters stronger.

F2P or P2P doesn't matter, as long as your a respectful person you will find a great home for progress in our family.

600 energy a day, but we also know how real life is and can get in the way.

Discord is mandatory as we use it for all communication.

Lvl 85 with at least two decent HAAT squads, p2 or p3 is prefered.

We are also preparing for Territory Battles, and would like to see ppl that are active and willing to work for the best of the guild in terms of farming to get better results for all.

Guild is EST based, with guild reset being at 7:30pm ET. We run a 24 hour registration period on all Heroic Rancor raids, with rotating start times.
We currently run rotation and alloted time slots for HAAT.

Contact through Discord or PM, be sure to provide your Swgoh link.
Discord contacts: Ezeziel#9977 or Thraken#4076
Post edited by Ezeziel on

Replies

• Options
    >:)
    Alliance Leader and Leader of DeathStarVentDesigners - Discord App: Kelthuzad#5528

DeathStarVentDesigners | DeathStarPortDesigners | DeathStarDelinquents | DeathStarRebelWranglers | DeathStarDarkKnights | DeathStarReactorDesigners | DeathStarGermanOrder | DeathStarHumanResources | Aussie Battlers | Terra
  • kerwyn
    144 posts Member
    Options
    Hey. I'm looking to move into a guild like yours. I want T7 Rancor and Haat. I'll do basically 0 damage on both shouldn't be a prob if you're clearing anyway. Not worried about placements. Lower level player. 57. But know most about the game.

I'm offering 600 tickets a day every day and stacking guild daily rewards. I already have my GW stacking for Tomm evening to get 36 nodes.
    Only problem I don't use Discord. I use Line and ingame chat.
  • Ezeziel
    184 posts Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • Options
    Fun and organized guild.
  • Ezeziel
    184 posts Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • Options
    Looking for 2....