Guild found. Edited.

kerwyn
144 posts Member
edited April 2017
Post edited by kerwyn on

Replies

• Options
    We're doing T7 Rancor, very close moving to T7 Haat, let me know if interested or if you'd like more info
  • kerwyn
    144 posts Member
    Options
    If you're moving onto Haat it won't be mutually beneficial as I'm nowhere near 2%. I'll just hold you back. Trying to just slot on a guild.
  • Gannon
    1636 posts Member
    Options
    I noticed you're looking for a guild was wondering if you'd consider joining us. We are in transition from an old clan, but its not our first rodeo, we'll be back to the heroic before long.
    We just started a new guild ( Rise Together) and it needs members, preferably English speaking players, any level. We will accommodate you, and we have a "no-kick" policy. We play for fun, but we strive to progress until we're all destroying the heroic raids together as a team!
    Raids will be based on average level in the clan, (we have more higher lvls on the way from our old clan) with higher levels on request. If you helped make raid tickets, you should be able to raid too! If you have this problem and want to start raiding, come join us!
    Feel free to jump in while we try an build the ranks, no one will be excluded
    We still need admins and players to help us fill the new guild,
    If you're active, want to play and not be kicked, and maybe do some raids, join us! Rise Together is waiting for you! Join or use ally code 297-544-961. Bring some friends and have fun! If you have any questions, please PM me.
  • kerwyn
    144 posts Member
    Options
    Hey sorry I got 1. I'll edit my post now.