new team-members

after pulling baze from bronze last night since I don't really have a rebel team I was thinking of kicking mace windu off my jedi and using him as a tank

and I just unlocked yoda, though i've heard a lot of bad things about him im reluctant to put him on my jedi team but if I did replace him it would most likely be jin for his leader ability

what do you guys think?

Replies

• aus10
    189 posts Member
    Options
    If you have baze you definitely need to use him. Any Jedi team you use isn't gonna be great until you get General Kenobi, so my advice, farm Yoda, Qui-Gon, Anakin, Ahsoka, Aayla, and Barriss, farm Wedge and Biggs for now, and use heavy hitting rebels till you eventually get that GK. Also, if and when you have ships, farm enough dark side ships to get Zeta's and farm Chirrut shards.
  • Osik
    235 posts Member
    Options
    i would get baze to 85 g18 and then put him in, and keep farming his gear level of course. as for yoda, his zeta helps a lot, he is really good if you stack speed so he can put tenacity up on everyone b4 the other team goes...
  • Options
    aus10 wrote: »
    If you have baze you definitely need to use him. Any Jedi team you use isn't gonna be great until you get General Kenobi, so my advice, farm Yoda, Qui-Gon, Anakin, Ahsoka, Aayla, and Barriss, farm Wedge and Biggs for now, and use heavy hitting rebels till you eventually get that GK. Also, if and when you have ships, farm enough dark side ships to get Zeta's and farm Chirrut shards.

my jedi team if you will call it that, is jin luminara mace ahsoka n barris n i swap anakin for jin occasionally

Osik wrote: »
    i would get baze to 85 g18 and then put him in, and keep farming his gear level of course. as for yoda, his zeta helps a lot, he is really good if you stack speed so he can put tenacity up on everyone b4 the other team goes...

i've only seen bad things about yoda even his zeta not being worth it, but jins is
  • aus10
    189 posts Member
    Options
    Yoda's zeta is reaaally good with a QGJ lead and GK in the squad, other than that's it's squishy. Jyn is actually a great lead for rebels, though. Farming a Rogue one squad may do you well.