6 star capital ship challenge(mace)

What is the strategy for this? Running wiggs jc,ashoka,fives all 5 star level 85!

Replies

• Options
    More ships, just did mine today took a few attempts didnt attack boba till the last kill, kill first order fighters first
  • Options
    Also i used a 7* biggs 6* ashoka jc and wedge, 5* cs and a 5* 5s amd still had to retreat or try again multiple times to finally get completed
  • Options
    I beat it a week or so ago. Ahsoka, JC, Biggs, wedge, clone sgt, and plo in reserve. I had 2 7*, 2 6*, and 2 5* ships. Pilots g8-10, level 80+. Ships level 83/84.

It's all RNG. I took slave1 out first. It took a lot of attempts. It comes down to what the ai does and if they call reinforcements. If they reinforce your probably done for unless you have a full squad of backups.

The key is the ai has to spread the damage out the first two rounds. Once you lose ships it's over. Sometimes I would lose two ships before my my first turn. If someone dies first round restart. Once you can make it through without a casualty and take out slave 1, you just pick one tie fighter off at a time and hope Tarkin doesn't reinforce. Use mace to buff and taunt clone sgt.
  • Options
    I think saving boba for last is a bad idea. If the ties target lock a bunch of your ships, it gives slave 1 the chance for back to back aoe attacks that will destroy your fleet
  • Options
    I didnt have that issue because i always had taun on biggs and kept boosting his protectiom with jc specials and got lucky with biggs always critting to apply target lock. I also used plo 5* gear 7 as a sacrifice for the first wave of attacks if he lived he would put taunt on biggs. If he died i would bring in ashoka to finish off a damaged tie
  • Options
    Have you done the AA challenge? Hanging there.. Always try to get Rex first then JC and Ahsoka.
  • Options
    I actually can't try the AA challenge because i still haven't upgraded him from the last challenge lol, to many credits it costs.
  • Options
    Thx for advice guys!