Rogue One Mods

Travy_2Hype
20 posts Member
edited April 2017
Looking to get some suggestions as far as Mods for my Rogue One team:
Jyn Lead, Cassian, K2, Baze, and Chirrut

I have seen a lot of different videos and gone off of what others in my shard/friend's shards have used gear wise. So looking to see what some people here think as well.

This is my current Mod setup:
Jyn: Crit Chance and Tenacity x2
K2: Health and Tenacity x2
Cassian: Crit Chance and Crit Damage
Baze: Potency, Tenacity, and Health
Chirrut: Crit Chance and Crit Damage
Post edited by Travy_2Hype on

Replies

• AtlasMKx
    260 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    For a Rouge One team I'd mod them in red, lots of red, so much red you would know, they are, Rouge One.

For a Rogue One team I think you got it pretty close. Cassian deals a lot of debuffs and I'd put potency on him instead of crit chance.
  • Options
    Here is how I modded them...

Jyn - Crit Chance, Crit Chance, Crit Chance. Because crits increase her Potency and revive chances.

K-2SO - Tenacity, Tenacity, Tenacity. Because a stunned, dazed, and otherwise debuffed K-2SO does not taunt, assist, or counter attack as often.

Cassian - Speed, Potency. Because Speed allows him to spam his grenade and crippling shot just a bit more and Potency to get the debuffs to stick a little more often.

Baze - Health, Health, Health. Because he is a tank, Baze gets bonus 20% of his own health and Chirrut gets and equal amount.

Chirrut - Tenacity, Tenacity, Tenacity. Because he does quite a bit of damage anyway and having him stunned or otherwise unable to use As the Force Wills when I really need it, often ends in a loss.

Just my thoughts and other may give us better ideas....
    https://swgoh.gg/u/speedokillz/

December 2016 Arena Shard
  • MidasWelby
    203 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Not to be a troll, but the correct spelling is

Rogue
    (Rouge is a type of makeup :'D )
  • Ouchie
    1233 posts Member
    Options