->Miniguide Pit raid, Vader+zeta for new players :) <-

https://youtu.be/5FR0e4bu2NE

Hello my little Star Wars fans!: D I want to tell you how Zeta Vader works On Rancor and what you need for this) After all, with the help of it you can close Completely raid with one team! In this m video I will demonstrate Closing only 1 and 2 phases of the raid, Because to close the full raid in our gi is prohibited, But that's not the point. For this we need a command like: 1) Vader +4 of the body of the imperial body (Sith) 2) Vader +3 (Imperial \ Sith) + QGJ / Rex It is advisable to use the TIE Pilot, Since he is hanging from the autoattack debuff (such a red fist) Which allows you without any problems to impose negative effects, In our case, DOTs from Vader and Sidious, Because the more Dots the more damage from the Saber Saber! But the point is not even in the damage, And in the leadership ability of Darth Vader! It deals 30% damage to the Imperials and Sith, And also gives a 50% chance of reducing the 20% And DOTs do not disappear, And are updated for 2 moves, when they end, If Vader is alive, those. After using the saber all the bunkers will remain, But other negative effects will fall off like a slowdown, Prohibition of treatment, etc. Therefore, the Imperial Guard enters the pack well, Which slows down with auto-attacks) But if you do not have it, You can just throw the buckets Buckets After using the sword in the next turn Or even not to throw a sword and at all, but just put on the car And watch as the rancor dies) I want to remind you that even if the target weighs a red fist, Then it still has a 15% chance of resisting negative effects!) Enjoy watching! I apologize for the bad english :) If you liked this video: Like & Share!: D
Prodfile Inc: https://swgoh.gg/u/inc/collection/

Replies

• Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    Options
    I understood you perfectly. Thx for contributing to the community and writing this up. I'm sure it will help alot of people.