Event idea: "epic battle"(temporary name) series

JarDorK
163 posts Member
edited April 2017
Hello i been having an idea of an event or series of events that could be cool, and it' s possible atm with some, here my idea:
Canonical wars (for first time) like yoda vs emperor palp in each you can only fight one vs the other creating 2 fights, one dark side as emp other light side with yoda, even for fun, since i know people would do that if they had the possibility to have friendly battles with allies/guild allies.
There are a lot battles that can be played out this way like:
Maul vs young kenobi and qgj (maul could have offencive bonus and after qgj die kenobi get powerfull and the possibility to have speed) and vice versa to give a little bit of dificulty.
General kenobi vs General grievous
maul vs Qgj in tatooine
General kenobi and anakin vs count dooku
Yoda vs count dooku
old ovi-wan vs darth vader
mace windu vs emp
darth vader vs luke (when avaible)
general kenobi vs unmasked darth vader (from epi 3)
Darth Maul vs. Pre Vizsla (when released)
Darth vader vs old ahsoka tano (when released)
Darth vader vs kanan and ezra
Kylo Ren vs Rey (when she gets released for epi 8)
Those are just some of the possibilies avaible, even more in legacy content like kotor era 3v1/2 battles, then you an add also in another category nom canonical battles, hope yo liked the idea :) rewards could be everything from gear to characters
List bellow if this was a good idea or a bad one :P
"I don't search for bugs, they find me and beat me endlessly" - JarDorK
My views are my own... except when they are wrong... then it's jar jar's fault

Pure F2P at heart

Event idea: "epic battle"(temporary name) series 4 votes

Good Idea
100%
Darth_Bruhdan_lynch_01JarDorKFALRCS 4 votes
Bad Idea
0%

Replies

• Options
    Good Idea
    This would be a different type of event. I'm assuming you use your own toons against event versions of toons. You could also add Grievous vs Maul and Savage. He totally owned them.