Cantina 8 battles: Omegas?

Has anyone seen any omegas dropped from Cantina battles? I must have simmed over 100 battles and have yet to see even 1 omega dropped. Maybe there is an issue. Or possibly I have the worst luck ever :)
Please chim in

Replies

• Options
    I've seen a few youtubers pull them off. I personally don't farm omegas especially from cantina, so I can't tell you what the drop rate is, but I've seen people get them, so there is no bug.
  • Options
    I've done the double 100 refreshes all of double drops and got not 1 omega lol but I personally don't care I'm just here to get my DT shards and stop lol
  • Azza
    245 posts Member
    Options
    I've farmed DT during the 2x drop with 3 refreshes a day. That is about 400 cantina energy per day for 5 days. Got omega twice for a huge total of 4.

So yes, there is omégas in there, but they are just extremely rare.
  • Cap
    13 posts Member
    Options
    Just finished farming Kylo to 7 during double drops and used my remaining energy on DT... Got 2 omegas in 6 battles. Though, from what I've been reading, think I just got lucky.
  • Options
    The drop rate is 0%

Didn't even bother wasting energy on farming them.
  • Serya
    334 posts Member
    Options
    I did 4 refreshes a day during double drops and only got 2 omegas. Seems like the lowest drop rate in the game.
  • Options
    You'll have more luck finding omegas in a GW crate