How many of your toons can be activated, but choose not to?

Sippycup
46 posts Member
edited February 2016

How many of your toons can be activated, but choose not to? 45 votes

None - I activate as soon as I have enough shards.
57%
dauz6063LargKelleinbleeaauuhAbyssVicVegaAksterjeremyj26ZtyleCrymsonkyngAlsend_DrakeItscaptainphasmaCobrasManoCorndog131Zach2357HarfoushMofojokers1992HaloWars29WazlinskiFuryanBeautifulColt 26 votes
2%
Plasmaj 1 vote
6%
CourierAzraelrulezSippycup 3 votes
4%
ShanksToxique 2 votes
4%
Qeltarohnoitscindy 2 votes
2%
obiwan1011 1 vote
6+
22%
RheenFightonEnigmaticienCdmd2bDarthNicoJedispliceFabzorzSmithieCalus_78Tonatiuh10 10 votes

Replies

• Options
    Don't really see a point in not activating any, it's not like it costs much in terms of credits. Especially as I still don't have all the achievements from it.
  • Options
    Starring up is a different matter. Credits are precious
  • Options
    I save credits wherever I can. I have at least 2 toons I haven't promoted either. Collected the shards but they're not going to be used as of now, so holding off till my A and B teams are maxed.
  • Options

What's the point of activating them when you don't have the credits to level up to 70? You might as well not activate them while hope you luck in a Bronzium.
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Options
    obiwan1011 wrote: »
    What's the point of activating them when you don't have the credits to level up to 70? You might as well not activate them while hope you luck in a Bronzium.

ACtivating them costs almost nothing and it counts toward your achievments so it helps you get rewards. Thats the point, but i agree with you also on saving them in hoped of a lucky bronzioum pull
  • Azraelrulez
    1908 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Abyss wrote: »

ACtivating them costs almost nothing and it counts toward your achievments so it helps you get rewards. Thats the point, but i agree with you also on saving them in hoped of a lucky bronzioum pull

I have given up hope of ever unlocking a 4 star or a good toon from Bronziums. Seems to me that the chances are higher if you are at a lower level and I was saving my allypoints then :lol:!

Yeah, about that achievement. I need to activate 3 more for my next achievement. Have 2 ready and waiting when the time comes. Not before that or before my main toons are maxed (stars and levels, both are beep expensive).
  • Options
    Abyss wrote: »

True, but it's not like you will be getting a 5* Vader soon and while those extra 100k+ credits and some crystals are helpful, it is not going to make much material difference...
  • Options
    If I plan on leveling and gearing the character, I'll activate it. If not, I don't. I have enough shards to activate ima gun di but I'm not going to because I don't have a spot for him right now. It will save me 80 shards if I pull him from a pack
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    Two now, two more shortly. I am holding out hoping for a new pack next week.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    At the cost 100 credits, why not just activate, 71 toons = 7100 credit - the start toons
    But I have 20+ toons waiting to be :star: up
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection