Zetas and omegas

Make no sense. Omega is supposed to be the last. So how did zetas come after omegas?

Replies

• exec79
    156 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    are you really that ........???
  • Options
    Obviously I'm the opposite, as I actually know what words(Greek letters) mean.
  • scuba
    14060 posts Member
    Options
    Well it is not just zetas.
    It is zetas, omegas and MK3.
    it doesn't go on top of an omega upgrade so your omega upgrades are the last on the abilities that used just omegas
    The abilites that need zetas for final upgrade also need omega.

So technically omega's are still last.
  • Options
    scuba wrote: »
    Well it is not just zetas.
    It is zetas, omegas and MK3.
    it doesn't go on top of an omega upgrade so your omega upgrades are the last on the abilities that used just omegas
    The abilites that need zetas for final upgrade also need omega.

So technically omega's are still last.

Good point. Thanks
  • Options
    Maybe because zeta is the last letter on the Arabic alphabet and Arabic>Greek.

Just kidding, I agree with scuba
  • crzydroid
    7315 posts Moderator
    Options
    Scuba to the rescue.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    We should make a petition to have the next lvl of abilities need "scuba" materials.
    Seems to be fitting he is the usually the last needed comment on most topics.

#make @scuba greatagain
  • scuba
    14060 posts Member
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    We should make a petition to have the next lvl of abilities need "scuba" materials.

#make scuba greatagain

Lol.
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »

#make @scuba greatagain

Lol
  • zhtd17
    948 posts Member
    Options
    If omegas were last we should say Oader & Oaul instead of Zader & Zaul, that's why they made Zetas last.
  • Options
    zhtd17 wrote: »
    If omegas were last we should say Oader & Oaul instead of Zader & Zaul, that's why they made Zetas last.

That's the smartest thing I've heard all day