Think older Imperials will start getting more zetas with the supposed Veers rework on its way?

I know vader has his zeta already but being the big fan of Imperials that I am i'd love to see other imperials get their zetas. Probably not Palpatine since he's pretty beast as he is but I'd like to see TFP, ERG, Magmatrooper or Stormtrooper get some zeta love. Which empire characters would you give Zetas to?

Replies

• Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    Only zeta eligible Empire characters left are Veers (Unique), Stormtrooper (Unique), Tarkin (Leader), and Emperor (Leader and Unique).

Veers will almost certainly get one if you were to believe the hint means what we all think it means.
  • Options
    Aero wrote: »
    Only zeta eligible Empire characters left are Veers (Unique), Stormtrooper (Unique), Tarkin (Leader), and Emperor (Leader and Unique).

Veers will almost certainly get one if you were to believe the hint means what we all think it means.

If Veers is getting a rework i hope they do it right, he's way too underpowered
  • Options
    Veers unique should be: whenever an enemy unit dodges, he is stunned for 10 turns, and dies right after.
    My favorite characters Empire - Sith
  • Options
    They should rework his ugly helmet to start.
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    StarWhales wrote: »
    They should rework his ugly helmet to start.

Some people just don't understand beauty.
  • Options
    I know vader has his zeta already but being the big fan of Imperials that I am i'd love to see other imperials get their zetas. Probably not Palpatine since he's pretty beast as he is but I'd like to see TFP, ERG, Magmatrooper or Stormtrooper get some zeta love. Which empire characters would you give Zetas to?

The Emperor is a KEY character for the SW Universe, the main bad guy deserves a Zeta (Yoda the main good guy has TWO ZETA abilities)
  • Options
    ElleMadara wrote: »

The Emperor is a KEY character for the SW Universe, the main bad guy deserves a Zeta (Yoda the main good guy has TWO ZETA abilities)

Yoda was never the main good guy in either trilogy. Supporting character.
  • Ig88isboss
    1752 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    ElleMadara wrote: »

Yoda was never the main good guy in either trilogy. Supporting character.

Yoda is the strongest.
    Post edited by Mageduckey on
  • Options
    Palpatine lead zeta: converts one of the opponents onto your team
  • BlazeSA
    134 posts Member
    Options

+1 lols
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Options

Should work for JKA. If JKA and Mace are in the enemy team, JKA is converted and kill Mace.
  • Bhaalor
    1724 posts Member
    Options
    BulYwif wrote: »

Should work for JKA. If JKA and Mace are in the enemy team, JKA is converted and kill Mace.

But.. who would actually have Mace on their team?
  • Options
    Aero wrote: »

Krennic unique as well. This assumes that they don't add new abilities to any empire.
  • Options
    Main question - when this updates will roll out in game after announcement?
  • Options
    Striker wrote: »
    Main question - when this updates will roll out in game after announcement?

If they do any updates they'll announce it ahead of time here on the forum but it'll likely be after the Gar Saxon event.