How many guilds are actually completing haat?

As of last week my guild is now Haat. We just ran through it in around 16 hours which is pretty solid. I'm wondering what percentage of guilds are actually beating the haat? I see 7 star kenobi most days in gw. Anyone have any idea? Should I feel like a top 10% of guilds or is it more like top 40%?

Replies

• Options
    My guild tried. But we don't have enough participants. Full guild but lazy people. General kenobi gets further away everyday
  • StarSon
    7443 posts Member
    Options
    At least 200. Probably around 500.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    My guild isn't there yet either - we've just started battling heroic Pit raids - I have about 20 Han Solo shards.

GK is just a pipe dream for my guild at the moment.
  • Options
    Judging from the number of GK I see in GW and Arena, probably a lot.
  • Options
    Yeah there must be loads completing it
    My guild finishes it in about 2 hours
    As long as all members have 1 solid and correct team for each phase that can do 2% per phase it's a piece of ****
  • Options
    I am in UniKøRns, part of the KøR family of guilds. We completed HAAT the first week it was available and most of us have 7* GK. KøR has 25 guilds right now, 15 of which are HAAT. Based on this, I feel like there are a TON of HAAT guilds.
  • Options
    We have 3 HAAT guilds and 1 Naat. If we shuffled in sure we could bring it to HAAT status. Problem being - searching for the number of guilds competing it is tough to really bog down. How many are that don't use forums( I would say small but chance is still there) also a lot more zeta teams are about so I'm happy that guilds are getting there. Tank really ripped guilds apart so I hope the more the merrier.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    KeyMan64x wrote: »
    I am in UniKøRns, part of the KøR family of guilds. We completed HAAT the first week it was available and most of us have 7* GK. KøR has 25 guilds right now, 15 of which are HAAT. Based on this, I feel like there are a TON of HAAT guilds.

25 guilds? whut?!
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Acrofales
    1363 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options

Tons? Maybe, but as a percentage of the player base? Very few. Remember there are still lots of guilds (with level 85 members) who cannot complete heroic Rancor. Anybody who is in a guild that is part of an alliance is in a specific segment of the gamer population (lets call them hardcore, although it might not be the best descriptor). That itself is a minor percentage of the general guilds. 60% of your alliance can do hAAT, so that's 60% of "hardcore" guilds are completing hAAT. So my bet would be somewhere around 10% total.

Also remember that all those GKs you're seeing are probably because you hang out at the top of your arena shard. Drop out of the top 100 sometime and see if you're still fighting GKs.

It reminds me a bit of WoW. 2% of the players in Vanilla were raiding Naxxramas (the end of the endgame content). My own guild was farming MC and progressing in BWL by the time BC hit, and that content was ancient by that time. In BC we did better and completed BT by the time WotLK came around, but I think again, only like 5% experienced the Sun Temple raid (don't know the exact stats).

Meanwhile, the forum was full of people complaining about having these endgame raids on farm for months and getting bored with the game. It's easy to confuse the vocal "hardcore" minority with the general population, who don't even complete their dailies every day, let alone contribute 600 raid tickets to their guild.
  • Options
    According to swgoh.gg, 15% of people in the top 100 are running Kenobi.
    https://swgoh.gg/meta-report/100/#all
  • Acrofales
    1363 posts Member
    Options

Of course, that doesn't mean the rest don't have Kenobi. They might have him and not have him geared enough, or find he doesn't synergize with their Zaul/Zihilus arena team.

That said, it would be fairly easy for an admin from swgoh.gg to run a query and figure out the percentage of players with swgoh.gg profiles (already an elite portion of the game) have GK unlocked.
  • Options
    Acrofales wrote: »

Tons? Maybe, but as a percentage of the player base? Very few. Remember there are still lots of guilds (with level 85 members) who cannot complete heroic Rancor. Anybody who is in a guild that is part of an alliance is in a specific segment of the gamer population (lets call them hardcore, although it might not be the best descriptor). That itself is a minor percentage of the general guilds. 60% of your alliance can do hAAT, so that's 60% of "hardcore" guilds are completing hAAT. So my bet would be somewhere around 10% total.

Also remember that all those GKs you're seeing are probably because you hang out at the top of your arena shard. Drop out of the top 100 sometime and see if you're still fighting GKs.

It reminds me a bit of WoW. 2% of the players in Vanilla were raiding Naxxramas (the end of the endgame content). My own guild was farming MC and progressing in BWL by the time BC hit, and that content was ancient by that time. In BC we did better and completed BT by the time WotLK came around, but I think again, only like 5% experienced the Sun Temple raid (don't know the exact stats).

Meanwhile, the forum was full of people complaining about having these endgame raids on farm for months and getting bored with the game. It's easy to confuse the vocal "hardcore" minority with the general population, who don't even complete their dailies every day, let alone contribute 600 raid tickets to their guild.

^^ this. Said so much better than I did.
  • Options
    Acrofales wrote: »

Of course, that doesn't mean the rest don't have Kenobi. They might have him and not have him geared enough, or find he doesn't synergize with their Zaul/Zihilus arena team.

That said, it would be fairly easy for an admin from swgoh.gg to run a query and figure out the percentage of players with swgoh.gg profiles (already an elite portion of the game) have GK unlocked.

I agree that doesn't tell us exactly what we need. But I would argue at least 15% of guilds are completing HAAT based on that.
  • Options
    well that's just it

it's hard to calculate.

I'm sure there's tons of casual players and guilds that don't even log on everyday

And it would be hard to decipher the % of guilds, with active members, that do or do not complete haat.

I would say most players in top 100 (just a guess) are part of a guild that completes haat.

I personally have a g11 7* GK that I don't even use (omg the gear I spent on him to bench him lolll)
  • Options
    A decent amount I'm sure. My guild started doing it about a month ago. We currently beat it in about 12 hours. Our guild currently ranks number 538