Did anyone else look for Bistan and get disappointed when watching Rogue One?

Just talked with a friend who also plays this game. And IIRC Bistan was the only Rogue One character in this game before the movie got released. So I kinda had a bond to him and was looking for him the whole movie, he suddenly shows up shooting from a U-Wing, and then you basically never see him again. Hype train derailed.

Replies

• Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    Options
    If you don't play this game, you literally have no clue he is and don't care.

I believe he is in the background for 1 second when Jyn talks to the rebels
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    No hype disappointment for me. This game is famous for releasing the worst characters when a new movie is released.

Bistan and Scarif Rebel Pathfinder (I don'r know why he isn't just called a Rebel Pathfinder and drop the Scarif part, but anyway) they are minimal characters.

When TFA was released I think we got something like Resistance Soldier or something dumb like that.

For the release of Episode 8 we will likely get "Bouncy Red Paint Spraying Speeder Pilot", They may even give him an actual name too... "Mikwab".

Do not develop a bond to Mikwab - he is too minor and doesn't amount to anything. Lol
  • Options
    Boo wrote: »
    No hype disappointment for me. This game is famous for releasing the worst characters when a new movie is released.

Bistan and Scarif Rebel Pathfinder (I don'r know why he isn't just called a Rebel Pathfinder and drop the Scarif part, but anyway) they are minimal characters.

When TFA was released I think we got something like Resistance Soldier or something dumb like that.

For the release of Episode 8 we will likely get "Bouncy Red Paint Spraying Speeder Pilot", They may even give him an actual name too... "Mikwab".

Do not develop a bond to Mikwab - he is too minor and doesn't amount to anything. Lol

Hahaha I guess you are right. I just didn't play the game back when TFA was released
  • Options
    Lmbo...hahaha mikwab... this game gives us alot of useless char. I've been playing since almost the beginning, before the tfa and rogue one char release. You learn...we get dopes no one's ever heard of. The major char, we have from someone odd times in their lives. Like where's jedi luke or general organa...but it's a game, and ya have to laugh it off.
  • Options
    Lmbo...hahaha mikwab... this game gives us alot of useless char. I've been playing since almost the beginning, before the tfa and rogue one char release. You learn...we get dopes no one's ever heard of. The major char, we have from someone odd times in their lives. Like where's jedi luke or general organa...but it's a game, and ya have to laugh it off.

Yeah I also find it funny more than anything else. Don't worry about major characters, we already have General Kenobi of the Clone Wars, soon we'll get Fat Luke of Episode 8, but the first character from episode 8 will be Teedo
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    NKNecrosis wrote: »

Yeah I also find it funny more than anything else. Don't worry about major characters, we already have General Kenobi of the Clone Wars, soon we'll get Fat Luke of Episode 8, but the first character from episode 8 will be Teedo

Correction: Mikwab, lol

Teedo is Mikwab's brother who appears in the background of one scene that lasts 1.12 seconds.
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    Options

Teedo is Mikwab's brother who appears in the background of one scene that lasts 1.12 seconds.

I don't even know who they are.
    Video clip?
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    Supercat wrote: »

Video clip?

Hahaha - read the thread - its a joke about SWGoH releasing toons no one has heard of or cares about - we are just joking about what the first toons will be released in regard tot he upcoming E8 movie.
  • Options
    Just talked with a friend who also plays this game. And IIRC Bistan was the only Rogue One character in this game before the movie got released. So I kinda had a bond to him and was looking for him the whole movie, he suddenly shows up shooting from a U-Wing, and then you basically never see him again. Hype train derailed.

There is probably a whole backstory for him on the cutting room floor along with just about everything else
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    ignore - posted twice for some reason
  • NKNecrosis
    26 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options

Video clip?

Teedo is the dude who tries to steal BB-8 for scraps, until Rey intervenes.

• Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options

Video clip?

Teedo is the dude who tries to steal BB-8 for scraps, until Rey intervenes.

Oh Right! in that case he would make a fine addition to this game! lol

He could have special damage against droids, but will have weakness against Rey!
  • Options
    I was expecting him to have a much bigger role also. I was pretty disappointed as well
  • Options
    His 3 seconds of fame. Just goes to show you don't need to do much of anything to be famous.
    JWOfexR.gif

• Options
    His 3 seconds of fame. Just goes to show you don't need to do much of anything to be famous.
    JWOfexR.gif

Oh yea also got impression that he was a lot taller. He will probably be the last hero as DLC for Battlefront since he is so beloved in the movie
  • Options
    If you look like that, you can't expect them to give you more screen time. Hairiest potato thing in the Galaxy :p
  • Options
    If you look like that, you can't expect them to give you more screen time. Hairiest potato thing in the Galaxy :p

giphy.gif
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Options

giphy.gif

That does not exist in the galaxy