MK 6 CEC Furnace

KVLOM3
88 posts Member
I am level 80 player and just a few days ago was finally able to get my first toon (Darth Maul) to gear 9. Most of my other toons are still stuck at gear 8.
The MK 6 furnances have been poppping in the shop lately.
I let a couple pass by and it is back in the shop now 50 for 1400 crystals
I need a bunch of MK 5s, but no luck.
I notice MK 6s are for chars gear 10 and 11. Should I start picking these up for future or don't worry about?
Also any recommendation in getting my other toons to gear 9 faster would be great. It took my forever to get my first toon to gear 9.
Thx

Replies

• Options
    I wouldn't worry about them. It's not a gear you'll need much
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    While i've been in the situation where i needed a specific gear, had enough crystals, but the darn thing wouldn't show up in the shipments. As much as that sucks, i still wouldn't recommend stocking up on gear you potentially need in the future. Imo it's better to use crystals for direct inprovements to your roster instead of investing in gear that will remain unequiped for an unknown amount of time.
    Also, like nastynas said, you don't need the mk6 furnace nearly as often as the mk5. https://swgoh.gg/db/gear/143/mk-6-cec-fusion-furnace/
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • KVLOM3
    88 posts Member
    Options
    Ok, thx.
    Gear 8 to 9 is a bit#h. Is it worst to get to gear 10?
  • crzydroid
    7331 posts Moderator
    Options
    swgoh.gg is a great site for looking up what gear characters will need in the future.