Why do we have to open our rewards?

So yesterday when the guild activity was GW nodes, I cleared a table and because I had let it sit from the day before, I had a restart in the bank ready to go. Well, in my excitement from clearing the first table, after I had finished the last battle I immediately hit restart as soon as it went back to the table. The rewards on that last node are usually quite juicy but now they were gone. Am I an **** for not opening that last chest before restarting? Yes. But can anyone tell me a good reason as to why the developers automatically give you the rewards after every other kind of battle in the game except GW? No. Well, maybe there is a good reason and that's what this post will hopefully help me find... but seriously, why cant the game just automatically open the chest after beating a GW node instead of the current system which allows you to possibly lose rewards you've rightfully earned?

Unless there is a good reason, can we please create some momentum behind this a get the developers to take notice? Thanks.

Replies