Replies

• Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Deimos wrote: »
    Nauros wrote: »
    Gungans!

Oh my....

Jar Jar should be the reward of ALL events!

Best idea ever. We could even have several iterations (warrior JarJar, senate JarJar, mee-sah JarJar, etc), with each being progressively more annoying. For example, Mee-Sah Jar Jar's special will do minimal damage, but will sample quotes from Ep 1, annoying your opponent into submission.

Imagine a team composed entirely of Jar Jars! Nobody would ever want to stand against that!
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    Nauros wrote: »
    Gungans!

Oh my....

Jar Jar should be the reward of ALL events!

Best idea ever. We could even have several iterations (warrior JarJar, senate JarJar, mee-sah JarJar, etc), with each being progressively more annoying. For example, Mee-Sah Jar Jar's special will do minimal damage, but will sample quotes from Ep 1, annoying your opponent into submission.

No one will ever beat your arena defence with Mee-Sah Jar Jar, he will bable the 5:00 min away, but it gets worse since the battle first stops when the attack is finish, it will take another 30 min or so
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Options
    Jar Jar should have zero damage, one health point, a gazillion dodge, and a 100% revive chance every time he dies.
  • Options
    Jar Jar should have zero damage, one health point, a gazillion dodge, and a 100% revive chance every time he dies.

That's OP! 99% revive chance would be more reasonable. ;)
  • Options
    Ewoks and as a prize c3po god of ewoks 2 complete ewok team ;)
  • Options
    The other categories don't have a Yoda equivalent demand-wise. Maybe imperials with Emperor Palpatine. But nightsisters already have their Ventress, droids already have their HK, sith alreay have their Vader, scoundrels already have their Lando. Unless it's Han... That would be a possibility. Scoundrel Han. He is favorite enough to warrant a sick event. That would bring scoundrel teams in the front.

Nightsisters: Mother Talzin
    Sith: Emperor Palpatine
    Scoundrels: Jango Fett, Bossk or Hondo Ohnaka
    Droids: R2D2 :-)
    Clones: Rex Capt.,Comm. Cody

Why not?:-)
  • Options
    I chose droids because I consider General Grievous a droid. Even though I guess technically he's a cyborg.
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    Options
    Only seems fair, but they need a way to make Vader and Maul farmable.
  • Options
    They should do scoundrel because they can add some new bounty hunters like embo or that bada$$ looking girl. Or possibly jengo fett
  • Options
    Assuming they maintain the 5 7* character requirement, some of these events would require you to farm utterly useless toons. For instance, with a droids challenge for Grevious you would need to eventually have a 7* IG-100 (unless they release more farmable droids). At least there are plenty of useful jedi to farm.

They would definately release more droids. There are a ton of jedi to choose from for the event. They wouldnt make it unless you can have a good variety of choices for the event. they need some droidekas and assassin droids, and the basic battle droids and b2 droids. And that one that shows up in the cloe wars, the general kind of one (not grevious).