Lifetime tickets bugged?

We have several people not making their 600, like averaging 400 but swear they are logging 600. Is the lifetime counter bugged for some people?

Replies

• Options
    I don't know about the lifetime counter being bugged but have heard that the daily counter is not accurate.
  • sneeekypants
    1914 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Daily has only been bugged for a year. Yes that's sarcasm.
  • Options
    Never seen the lifetime bugged. It's always perfect dead on
  • Options
    Lifetime is corret. Daily has never worked.
  • Options
    I have looked extensively into this.
    Basically if someone does any energy spending too close to the changeover that energy doesn't appear in daily (although it does appear in lifetime).
    I have no answer on what "too close" is, I have seen errors as much as 2 hours plus after and no errors as soon as 12 minutes.
    Don't boot based on daily count!
  • Options
    Lifetime is definitely bugged. I have multiple instances with screenshots and spreadsheets to corroborate it. A member's lifetime will show them having less then they actually do, but guild total will show they have it, as does their guild activity screen total.
  • Options
    No!
    Raid Tickets (Daily) is bugged.
    Raid Tickets (Lifetime), personal xxx/600, and the number of tickets received all match. Everytime.
  • 1AmYourFath3r
    3103 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    No they don't. I have proof which I'm in the process of putting together.

The member got their 600 hours before guild reset, yet lifetime still said they were 96 door l short. It did not correct itself. This has happened multiple times in my guild. Sometimes it works itself out after a few hours, sometimes it doesn't.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options

The member got their 600 hours before guild reset, yet lifetime still said they were 96 door l short. It did not correct itself. This has happened multiple times in my guild. Sometimes it works itself out after a few hours, sometimes it doesn't.

From my understanding the daily is based on the personal reset and that throws off the count on the guild timer. Maybe this is the same issue for the lifetime, it doesn't totally add up until the personal reset.
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »

From my understanding the daily is based on the personal reset and that throws off the count on the guild timer. Maybe this is the same issue for the lifetime, it doesn't totally add up until the personal reset.

With some members, even tho they have their 600, lifetime will never reflect this. The daily in the activity screen will show they have 600, but in guild management, lifetime will not show this, even after personal and guild resets. I have two members this has effected in a one month span, and lifetime still hasn't balanced out.
  • Options
    #gladimnotinaguildwithspreadsheets
  • Options
    Daily has been bugged from the start. Lifetime usually works. Make them send screenshots.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Options
    CaptainRex wrote: »
    Daily has been bugged from the start. Lifetime usually works. Make them send screenshots.

This is what we do when things don't add up. Daily in guild Activity is never wrong
  • Options
    Lifetime is always correct 2 minutes before payout for guild activities. After that, some people use energy early, some late. Have them post as of their daily guild activity page if they aren't getting it done.
  • Options
    Lifetime is always correct 2 minutes before payout for guild activities. After that, some people use energy early, some late. Have them post as of their daily guild activity page if they aren't getting it done.

But it's not. That's what I'm trying to tell people.
  • Options
    No!
    Raid Tickets (Daily) is bugged.
    Raid Tickets (Lifetime), personal xxx/600, and the number of tickets received all match. Everytime.

False. Sometimes lifetime also bugs, displaying the equivalent to 596 for example.
    When that happens, we have to ask for ****
  • Options
    I'm currently having an issue with my guild over this. I have been in guild 22 days. I have a lifetime total of 12600 so they're saying I'm missing a full 600 tickets during double drop cantina. It's impossible to log in and get dailies done and farm and miss a full 600 tickets. I was online even commented in guild chat and line so that shows I was active and nobody is going to log in and not use at least the free energy I even got a guild coins reward for lightside missions that alone says energy was used. They need to fix this problem because people are getting booted or demoted over EA's problems. I'm a pre founding member of my group and they're ready to boot me over this.
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I'm currently having an issue with my guild over this. I have been in guild 22 days. I have a lifetime total of 12600 so they're saying I'm missing a full 600 tickets during double drop cantina. It's impossible to log in and get dailies done and farm and miss a full 600 tickets. I was online even commented in guild chat and line so that shows I was active and nobody is going to log in and not use at least the free energy I even got a guild coins reward for lightside missions that alone says energy was used. They need to fix this problem because people are getting booted or demoted over EA's problems. I'm a pre founding member of my group and they're ready to boot me over this.

Take screenshots. Also, simply logging in and using your given energy won't give you 600. You need to buy at least 1 refresh every 48 hours I believe.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Options
    I have looked extensively into this.
    Basically if someone does any energy spending too close to the changeover that energy doesn't appear in daily (although it does appear in lifetime).
    I have no answer on what "too close" is, I have seen errors as much as 2 hours plus after and no errors as soon as 12 minutes.
    Don't boot based on daily count!

Sounds like they have a scheduled update and the 2 hour window you speak of may be why they don't add it until the next scheduled update. Logic is most likely "You're still getting credit just not in the same reset".

• Options
    My point was that I was missing a full 600 even. That's saying that I logged in and didn't burn one single point of energy.
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    My point was that I was missing a full 600 even. That's saying that I logged in and didn't burn one single point of energy.

Ah. The whole " It's impossible to log in and get dailies done and farm and miss a full 600 tickets." gave me a sense you thought simply logging in and spending your energy without buying a refresh would get you 600, which it won't.
  • warmonkey
    1314 posts Member
    Options
    A guildmate just showed a response from EA where they said lifetime is a display bug. Then in same sentence they said it wasn't adding up correctly. So a display bug with a math problem lol
  • Options
    [emphasis added]

Sympathy for you, and it's annoying, but if you choose to be in a guild that requires screenshots if counter is off, that's your choice. If the guild I was in was that disbelieving of me, despite known counter issues, and despite having screenshots, I'd quit (well, not quite, since I'm the guild leader, but you get my point!).

• Options
    One guild I'm in, we ask for screenshots if it didn't add up - but I'm the ticket master, so it's all on me... The other guild I'm in didn't believe me and just booted people. I showed them proof, but some of the officers were still skeptical. Not sure if they believe me now or not
  • Options
    CaptainRex wrote: »

Ah. The whole " It's impossible to log in and get dailies done and farm and miss a full 600 tickets." gave me a sense you thought simply logging in and spending your energy without buying a refresh would get you 600, which it won't.

No but say that you just do the bare minimum say 30 in cantina and 120 in reg energy just to get daily activities done with free energy. Then you'd be missing 450 not 600. 600 says that you used 0 energy in a 24 hour period. If you do that quit the game.
  • adwar
    56 posts Member
    Options
    I have a hard time believing this. I track my guild's coins for months and I never see a discrepancy. I screen shot the raid coins before reset and after.. it always matches with everyone's lifetime. I hesitate to believe a screen shot before the actual coins the guild earned.
  • Options
    adwar wrote: »
    I have a hard time believing this. I track my guild's coins for months and I never see a discrepancy. I screen shot the raid coins before reset and after.. it always matches with everyone's lifetime. I hesitate to believe a screen shot before the actual coins the guild earned.

Believe it or not, it's still real.