edited February 2016
I already have:
7 star Lumi
6 star JC
4 star QGJ
4 star Mace
4 star Ahsoka
4 star Plo

I am farming QGJ and Mace. So who should I farm next?

Replies

• l3end3r
    895 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Just get Koth and call it a day. Not the best in the world, but he's easy to farm in arena, which lacks quality characters. Should be ez to get the Jedi challenge 7* if you start him now
  • Options
    I'd say plo cuz hes in cantina which is easy 2 farm u need at least 5 5*s 2 get character from event so i would at least get those 5 ready hard 2 get 5 7*s fot the first try on event so would play it safe and at least get the character with those 5*s ;)
  • Options
    Hmm though decision. I won't be able to get all five jedis to 7* before the event starts. I almost have Mace at 5*
  • Options
    I'd say plo cuz hes in cantina which is easy 2 farm u need at least 5 5*s 2 get character from event so i would at least get those 5 ready hard 2 get 5 7*s fot the first try on event so would play it safe and at least get the character with those 5*s ;)

Plo competes with mace for cantina energy. And the general consensus is: Plo sucks!
    Plo has a nice skill set but his potency is really low, so none of his debuffs will stick.

OT: Eeth Koth will be the easiest to farm, and he's not bad I think
  • Options

Plo competes with mace for cantina energy. And the general consensus is: Plo sucks!
    Plo has a nice skill set but his potency is really low, so none of his debuffs will stick.

OT: Eeth Koth will be the easiest to farm, and he's not bad I think

I know eeth is a easy go 2 7* but he has 4*plo so 2 get the character u need 5 5*s so should probably get ur hands on that char so u can lvl and gear him up and next time get him 7* it doesnt say yet can u compete with only 5jedis or can u take part in challenge with less that could change my opinion but my guess is u need all 5 2 compete