Why can't I play this game on both my iPhone and my Samsung tablet

Come on EA what is this. I can play my tapped out account on both. You also make that game. I want my android account closed and the money I spent on it credited to my iOS account in crystals. This is utter garbage

Replies

• Options
    #unfair business practices
  • Options
    I want explanations, not thread closed
  • Options
    You won't get them with an attitude like that. Not to mention this has been discussed until the cows came home. It's not going to happen.
    I fight the good fight
  • Options
    Dreislao wrote: »
    You won't get them with an attitude like that. Not to mention this has been discussed until the cows came home. It's not going to happen.

And what is the reason? EA makes lots of games I can play on both, that reside on EA's servers. All I should have to do is login with my player id.
    SWGOH.gg can sync my account with that info, why can't EA.
    I want answers!
  • Options
    Maybe the database architecture is not the same for both iOS and Android. Therefore it is difficult or costly to move. As a precedent for something similar I used to play LOTRO which operated in both NA and the EU developed by Turbine. They had two separate player account databases due to the EU service being operated by Codemasters. When Turbine took back the service it was deemed impossible by the development team to allow incoming EU players to switch to NA servers and vice versa. Eventually they did find a workaround but they had to manually copy the data until a tool could be purpose built it took them two years and that was with additional backing from Warner Bros.

Ultimately it's a matter of money and whether they will profit from investing man hours into developing a way to transfer.
    I fight the good fight
  • Options
    Well seeing how other games they made before this one don't have this problem, I find it strange that they wouldn't take this into account at the beginning of development
  • zhtd17
    948 posts Member
    Options
    Try installing android emulator. I dont know how it works, but read in the forum that people are using it. Hope this will help you.
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    Options
    Please contact customer support.

Closing this.
This discussion has been closed.