Changing Rewards Time?

SkywalkerPan
17 posts Member
edited April 2017
I've been playing this game for over a year and a half now so I'm not new or anything, but I've been wondering, is there any way at all to change the time where u receive ur arena awards in ur inbox or ur guild awards? Since the time change it's an hour off from when I used to receive it, but it was always 6pm (pst) when I received it, now it's at 7 pm. Is there any way to make this much earlier? And who sets it? The guild? Thx.

Replies

• Options
    No
  • Options
    When DST ends In the fall your arena payout time will revert back to 6 pm,
  • Options

Is this time set by the game or the guild to a particular time zone?
  • Options
    The,time is server controlled, and when you first installed the game it sets that timezone as your local time for all time based events, and regardless of whether you move around the world, it still uses the initial timezone setting. So your mountain time same as myself, currently payout for arena and ships is 7/8, and n the fall it will go back to 6/7. Basically the change is because the servers do not follow DST
  • Options
    The,time is server controlled, and when you first installed the game it sets that timezone as your local time for all time based events, and regardless of whether you move around the world, it still uses the initial timezone setting. So your mountain time same as myself, currently payout for arena and ships is 7/8, and n the fall it will go back to 6/7. Basically the change is because the servers do not follow DST
    Oh ok thx so much!
  • scuba
    14069 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options

Is this time set by the game or the guild to a particular time zone?

Arena payout and personal reset is set based on device time zone when you started playing.
    Guild reset is set based on guild leader device time zone when he/she started playing.

Arena/personal payout is set to offset from utc of device when you started playing.

If you started during standard time (times based on "home" time zone)
    Arena payout will be 1800 standard time 1900 daylight time.
    Personal refresh will be 0000 standard time 0100 daylight time
    If you started during daylight savings time
    Arena payout will be 1700 standard time and 1800 daylight time
    Personal refresh will be 2300 standard time and 0000 daylight time
  • Options
    You can always move to Arizona where there is no such thing as daylight savings.