T7 guild next haat in two days

biggles
1144 posts Member
We are "New Zealands finest" have room for a few members Gmt+12.
Accepting All countries/players level 85.
we currently do tier7 rancor 6.00 pm nz time working towards haat.
45+ active members willing to make room for a small guild to merge (20) or combine guilds a possibility.
24 hour period for people to get on the board (1 character)
If interested add obi one:543 463 264
or message me on LINE:obi111one
LINE group available with same guild name
almost no rules other than be active and polite

Replies

• Options
    Are you still interested in a merge? I've sent you a message through line comunication.
    This is my post

Hey everyone!
    Im part of a group of 12 and officer of the guid we are in. We are 12 devoted people trying to merge into a an haat guild. We love this game and our main focus as been developing to try HAAT. In our guild with 37 people usually attacking nAAT we can finish that raid within 12hours. Althought we are 47/50 only this 12 are daily active, are willing to communicate to evolve and are far apart from the others. For this reasons we are looking for more interaction, a greatter challenge and the loved General Kenobi shards.
    Seven of us have 50+ 7* toons and the other five have between 28 to 35 7+ toons. We have 1zylo, and some of the players already have zetas.
    We all use line for communication and we all have swgoh.gg profile. You can check our guild on: https://swgoh.gg/g/2034/paladin/
    Send me PM if you are interested in having 12 players level 85 to your guild to do HAAT.