Saving Mod Config

Hi all,

Here's a thought. We can now save squads which we regularly use, which works great and is really handy. How about saving Mod setups on certain toons, in the same way? This would save the ball ache of swapping all 6 mods off & on your teams between phases.

If the player manages the system correctly and intelligently, in sync with the squad select this could be a really handy (and challenging) element to the game.

Replies

• ctyc123
    328 posts Member
    Options
    +1
  • Acrofales
    1363 posts Member
    Options
    Just have a confirmation dialogue for the cost of switching. And yes, please yes. This is so irritating.
  • xpxnx
    73 posts Member
    Options
    The mod UI is terrible. Needs a qol.
  • Antares
    686 posts Member
    Options
    Has been asked for multiple times in the past. No answer from the devs!

Honestly, I don't think this is coming anytime soon, because this would allow you to easily use the same set of mods all the time and there would be no reason to invest in mods anymore at some point. I hate this thought, but I think this is the way it's going to be.
  • Options
    Lack of this qol is why i swap mods so rarely it's such a pita so i rather get lower scores than move them around as they are.
    +1
  • Options
    Mozzerzz wrote: »
    Hi all,

Here's a thought. We can now save squads which we regularly use, which works great and is really handy. How about saving Mod setups on certain toons, in the same way? This would save the ball ache of swapping all 6 mods off & on your teams between phases.

If the player manages the system correctly and intelligently, in sync with the squad select this could be a really handy (and challenging) element to the game.

+100000000000000000......00000000
  • rawman
    685 posts Member
    Options
    +1
    Also an ingame feature to search mods by different citeria (e.g. primary/secondary stats) even if they are placed on characters would be pretty handy.
  • ptr
    173 posts Member
    Options
    wanted to post something similar but I give you +1

assign characters to specific mods, and just switch mods with one button. costs can stay as they are.