Need squad advice against Zaul

I have maxed tier & gear of:
Wedge(L), Biggs, Lando, ST Han, Boba.

My top 3 in arena are Zauls, 4-10 are Chaze

Which one that suits to my current squad to defeat Zauls and Chaze?
1. Rex Lead
2. Ep
I have Zylo G11 though (maybe He doesn't fit in anywhere, but I'm a fan of him LOL)

Here's my swgoh.gg
swgoh.gg/u/citruslemon/

Open to any advices though. My Boba always move first in arena.

I'm fairly a F2P and limited to resources, that's why still running with Wiggsandohanfett, sitting around rank 5-10 atm.

Replies

• Options
    Rex lead is the best zaul counter out there. Rex lead, chaze, gk and nihilus is the top squad in the rank 1 meta report. There are other options though. Rex lead, zylo, boba is a good start for you. You could throw wiggs in there to start with, until you gear up nihilus and EP to replace them. You'll be a little exposed without a tank, but honestly, baze and gk are the only ones that do a good enough job to warrant a place on a Rex team. Rex lead, zylo, boba, nihilus and EP will definitely put up a good fight against zaul and chaze.
  • Options
    Rex lead is the best zaul counter out there. Rex lead, chaze, gk and nihilus is the top squad in the rank 1 meta report. There are other options though. Rex lead, zylo, boba is a good start for you. You could throw wiggs in there to start with, until you gear up nihilus and EP to replace them. You'll be a little exposed without a tank, but honestly, baze and gk are the only ones that do a good enough job to warrant a place on a Rex team. Rex lead, zylo, boba, nihilus and EP will definitely put up a good fight against zaul and chaze.

What about Rex Lead with ST Han? I've read a lot abt Rex and ST Han combo.
    Who will be the last person if:
    Rex Lead, ST Han, Zylo, Boba, ?

EP perhaps?

Gonna grind DN & Baze for sure!
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options

What about Rex Lead with ST Han? I've read a lot abt Rex and ST Han combo.
    Who will be the last person if:
    Rex Lead, ST Han, Zylo, Boba, ?

EP perhaps?

Gonna grind DN & Baze for sure!
    You'll find that sthan gets less useful at higher levels. If Rex gets double AB'd, or cooldown a increased, you won't be able to clear daze by the enemy maul, which would stop TM gain from sthan, making him fairly redundant. Also, one dispel and sthan becomes a dead weight for your team. Auto taunters are much better at end game. Go with EP as the 5th, then build up nihilus to replace sthan.