Force Pike : Deal physical damage with 70% chance to inflict Speed down. If Royal Guard has more than 50% Health, this attack has 80% chance to also Stun the target for 1 turn.
Imperial Phalanx : Cleanse all debuff on allies, grant them Tenacity Up, Defense Up and Health Up. If the Emperor Palpatine is present, they both gain 20% Turn Meter.
Unyielding Defender : At the end of each turn, if any allies took damage that turn, Royal Guard gain 15% Turn Meter and recovers 6% Health. In addition, Royal Guard taunt for 2 turns whenever any allies falls below 100% Health or is critically hit.
Emperor Palpatine :
Emperor of the Galactic Empire (New Zeta) : Empire and Sith allies gain +35% Potency and Max Health. Jedi, Rebels and Sith ennemies have -35% Potency and Evasion. Whenever an Empire ally inflict a debuff during their turn, they gain 25% Turn Meter. Whenever a Sith ally inflict a debuff during their turn, they recover 25% of their Max Health. Both Sith and Empire allies recover 2% Max Protection for each debuff on enemies at the end of their turn.
Crackling Doom (New Omega) : At the end of his turns, Palpatine deals special damage to all Shocked enemies and then deal special damages to all Jedi, Rebels and Sith enemies. This damage can't defeat enemies, however, if any enemy falls below 100% health by this effect, all allies gain Unlimited Power.
Unlimited Power : All allies gain 5 Speed and Offense for 2 turns for each enemy suffering a debuff.
A new tag as been had in the game : Trooper.
Units concerned : Snowtrooper, Stormtrooper, Death Trooper, Shoretrooper, Magmatrooper, First Order Stormtrooper, TIE Fighter Pilot and First Order TIE Pilot.
General Veers :
Daring Attack : Deal Physical damage to target and grant Veers and another random ally Speed Up for 2 turns.
Ruthless Assault : Deal Special damage to all enemies with 70% chance to Ability Block. This attack deals 10% more damage for each Rebel enemy and each Trooper ally.
Imperial Assault Commander (become special) : All troopers are call to assist, dealing 30% less damages. Cooldown is decrease by 1 for each debuff on target during the attack. If any critical hit are scored grant General Veers buff in this order :
20% turn meter
Heal over time equal to 10% of Max Health
Each buff lasts for 3 turns. If General Veers already has them, grant another random ally these buff. If Snowtrooper is alive, he gains these buff. If he is not, revive Snowtrooper with 10% Health for each buff on allies and grant him Speed Up for 2 turns.
Aggressive Tactician (New Zeta) : At the beginning of each encounter, General Veers and whenever an enemy is defeated, Veers gains 50% Turn Meter. If Snowtrooper is present he also gains these bonuses.
Assault Shock Troops : Deal physical damage to target enemy with 65% chance to Ability Block for 1 turn. If so, gain 20% Turn Meter.
Overwhelming Assault : Deal Physical damage to all enemies. Gain Offense Up if he scores at least 2 critical hit. Daze the primary target. If General Veers is present, grant all allies Offense Up.
Assault Training (new Zeta) : Snowtrooper and General Veers gain 10% Critical Chance (double if Rebel enemies) when an enemy is defeated, other trooper allies gains all of that amount.
Whenever General Veers is critically hit, grant all trooper allies buff (Tank : Taunt, Support : 20% turn meter, Attacker : Advantage) for 1 turn.
Imperial Marksmanship : Deal physical damage to target enemy. This attack has high damage variance. On critical hit, inflict Speed Down.
Stormtrooper Bravado : Taunt for 3 turns and grant all Empire allies Defense Up for 3 turns. In addition, Stormtrooper has 70% chance to remove 10% Turn Meter (doubled against rebels) from each enemies whenever he is targeted while taunting. Reduce the cooldown of this ability by 1 each time an ally is hit.
Wall of Troopers : Stormtrooper gain 15% defense for each Empire allies and 15% more for each Rebel enemies. Other Troopers receive half of that amount. Stormtrooper start the battle with Taunt for 1 turn and gain one more turn for each other Trooper in the squad. If debuffed or at the end of the taunt, all allies gain Troop Fury.
Troop Fury : During their next turn, all allies gain 10% Speed and Offense and loose 20% Defense.
Line of Fire : Deal physical damage to target enemy with 65% chance to damage another random target, dealing 35% less damage. If so, has 40% chance to put Damage over Time on both targets for 2 turns.
Thermal Imploder : Deal physical damage to all enemies and remove 30% Turn Meter with 50% (double on critically hit target) to remove 30% more. This attack ignores Armor.
Hazard Training : Magmatrooper has +30% Tenacity and gain 60% Turn Meter whenever he resists or suffers a negative effect. Trooper allies gain a third of Tenacity and a sixth of Turn Meter gain.
Grand Moff Tarkin :
Grand Moff’s Attack : Deal physical damage to target. This attack deals 10% more damage for each living allies and cannot be evaded by Rebel enemies.
Ultimate Fire Power : Deal Special damage to all enemies with 65% to remove 70% Turn Meter. On critical hit to the primary target inflict Demonstration of Strength.
Demonstration of Strength (cannot be dispelled) : In the next 2 turns, the target instantly die if Grand Moff Tarkin is still alive.
Intimidation Tactics : Inflict Offense Down on all enemies for 3 turns and Speed Down for 3 turns against Rebel enemies. In addition, Tarkin has 55% chance to gain 50% Turn meter. If TIE Fighter Pilot is present and his TIE Strike available, he’s call to assist with it, dealing 30% more damage to debuffed rebel enemies. If not, reduce the cooldown of TIE Strike by 1 and grant TIE Fighter Pilot 20% Turn Meter.
Tighten the Grip (new Zeta) : All allies gain 35 Speed and gain Potency equal to 3 times their Speed. In addition, when an enemy is debuffed at the end of an ally turn, this ally recovers 10% of his Max Protection. If a target cannot be critically hit inflict Tenacity down for 2 turns.
TIE Fight Pilot :
Targeting Computer : Deal physical damage to target enemy and deal 35% more damage for each enemy suffering a debuff. Inflict Tenacity Down on critical hit. This attack cannot be evaded.
TIE Strike : Deal physical damage to all enemies with 80% chance to inflict Buff Immunity for 2 turns and add one more turn on critically hit targets. Inflict Ability Block on the primary target (cannot be evaded).
Evasive Maneuvers : At the end of each of his turns, for each debuffed enemies, TIE Fighter Pilot gain 10% Turn Meter and has 35% to gain Foresight for 1 turn. If so, apply this buff on Grand Moff Tarkin too.
Target Weapons : Deal Physical damage to target enemy with 70% to inflict Critical Chance Down for 3 turns. If the target is already debuffed with it, inflict Evasion Down instead.
Regroup : All allies recover Health equal to 24% of Shoretrooper's Max Health and gain Critical Hit Immunity for 2 turns. Shoretrooper gains Taunt for 2 turns. Whenever Shoretrooper loses a buff, reduce the cooldown of this ability by 1. Trooper allies gain 5% Turn Meter each time Shoretrooper is hit.
Stand Guard : At the start of each encounter Shoretrooper gains Taunt for 1 turn. Whenever another Empire ally uses a Special Ability, if Shoretrooper is taunting, they gain 15% Turn Meter and Shoretrooper recovers 10% Max Health. At the end of his of each turn, Shoretrooper as 50% to remove one buff from a random enemy (cannot be evaded). If so, Shoretrooper gain this buff.