How do sim tickets work on cantina battles?

I'm farming Barris , is there a limit to shards each day?

After 200 gem refresh nothing drops......

Replies

• Doga
    808 posts Member
    Options
    I don't think the 200 gem refresh is a sustainable investment. I've done it more than I should but discipline myself to stop after the 100. It's all RNG, I back out if I don't get a result after 4 tries; I've heard it's 33% average. Sometimes I'll get 2 of 3 and keep simming the session.
  • Options
    I feel your pain. I got 3 out 16 sims today.
    Bye Forums.
  • Options
    No shards limit, only it gets more expensive everytime you refill. I do 2 cantina refreshes each Day average drop rate is 30% for me. When you finish top 10 arena it's sustainable
  • Options
    It should be 50/50 ea really are robbing ****
  • Options
    I got 16/20. No joke, I guess it's good luck.
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    Doga wrote: »
    I don't think the 200 gem refresh is a sustainable investment. I've done it more than I should but discipline myself to stop after the 100. It's all RNG, I back out if I don't get a result after 4 tries; I've heard it's 33% average. Sometimes I'll get 2 of 3 and keep simming the session.

Some of the best heroes in the game are in Cantina. Spending 300 crystals a day for refreshes is a must for me.
  • Options
    It's all rng. I went 5/17 farming Finn Today.
  • Options
    50-50 would be nice , hate to see cantina energy go down the drain for little results ( and you so need it!) Very much looking forward to the new energy updates and hope they favor us .