Republic tag

Why is there a Republic Tag if there are no toons under it?

Replies

• Options
    There are Republic ships. They probably just have it in the list since you can cycle between searching your toons and ships from the same location.
  • Options
    JeffVader wrote: »
    There are Republic ships. They probably just have it in the list since you can cycle between searching your toons and ships from the same location.

Fair enough, didn't even think about that
  • Misogi1981
    31 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Only in ships. Considering that the only units falling into that category are jedi and clones... doesn't seem to be much point for that tag in ground work right now since quite a few jedi have synergies with the clone tag anyway. I mean, yeah... they could very easily consolidate it all into one simple tag... but it wouldn't really effect the game at all.
  • Options
    Misogi1981 wrote: »
    Only in ships. Considering that the only units falling into that category are jedi and clones... doesn't seem to be much point for that tag in ground work right now since quite a few jedi have synergies with the clone tag anyway. I mean, yeah... they could very easily consolidate it all into one simple tag... but it wouldn't really effect the game at all. I would rather see them do something with the currently completely pointless "separatist" tag tbh.