Who should get the next 'faction pass'?

Ig88isboss
1752 posts Member
edited April 2017

Who should get the next 'faction pass'? 42 votes

Jedi
23%
ThePedroKidanonidudeAeroNojowMullatoJasFonzLedinisDarklin_SilDarksaber98murphsith 10 votes
Clones
19%
tRRReyStarmaxnAycee1MukkaMattdad2my3BrtStlndGuestAndy0918 8 votes
Droids
9%
MD_Geistwearywarrior74Ig88isbossSharkMilkk 4 votes
Bounty Hunters
7%
DelmonYoungMinowarajwoah 3 votes
Seperatist
14%
hnewtonGank_KillerStrikerArkhamGeorgemi6Xetal 6 votes
Republic
9%
Wildcats1203SadSpartansCorrogRuivussan 4 votes
Tusken
4%
TacoArcBlades 2 votes
Ewoks
2%
Shapelesscrabb 1 vote
Jawas
0%
Other (comment)
9%
Zombie961Dark_Helmet152TooLxXItsTryhardPVPXx 4 votes

Replies

• Nojow
    24 posts Member
    Options
    Jedi
    You forgot nightsisters
  • Options
    Other (comment)
    Sith
  • Zombie961
    1819 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Other (comment)
    Nightsisters, they have a full faction but all are terrible even with 2 zetas (on one character no less)
  • Options
    Droids
    Nojow wrote: »
    You forgot nightsisters

Oh yea. Good thing there is a other option.
  • Options
    Seperatist
    Separatists and droids sort of go hand in hand. I'm with you on this one ig88
  • Options
    Republic
    Georgemi6 wrote: »

Just as separatists and droids, Jedi/clones and republic also go hand in hand. I don't know what they're waiting for with republic
  • Options
    Droids

Just as separatists and droids, Jedi/clones and republic also go hand in hand. I don't know what they're waiting for with republic

I'm wondering as well. Maybe a release of padme and a few others along side her this summer.
  • Options
    Seperatist
    Ig88isboss wrote: »

I'm wondering as well. Maybe a release of padme and a few others along side her this summer.

No one wants Padme in the game. Believe me, I've asked everyone. Not one person said "yes".
  • Options
    Droids

No one wants Padme in the game. Believe me, I've asked everyone. Not one person said "yes".

You don't have the authority to speak for everyone. I know multiple people who do want her in game.
  • Options
    Seperatist

You don't have the authority to speak for everyone. I know multiple people who do want her in game.

I guess no one told you yet, but yes I do have the authority.
    It's too late, I already notified CG that they're not permitted to add Padme.
  • dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    Options
    Clones
    Clones.
  • Ledinis
    193 posts Member
    Options
    Jedi
    In regards to reworks Jedi, then Separatists. In regards of adding new toons, clones.
  • Taco
    446 posts Member
    Options
    Tusken
    No Tusken love?
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Options
    Clones
    Clones definitely, Jedi are already viable and droids have had their time to shine
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Ledinis
    193 posts Member
    Options
    Jedi
    tRRRey wrote: »
    Clones definitely, Jedi are already viable and droids have had their time to shine

Clones are even more viable than jedi, Rex is the second best lead after Maul and the remaining 4 clones compose the best heroic AAT team :P
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Options
    Clones
    Ledinis wrote: »
    tRRRey wrote: »

Clones are even more viable than jedi, Rex is the second best lead after Maul and the remaining 4 clones compose the best heroic AAT team :P

I'm pretty sure we're talking about pvp here, where a full clone team falls flat
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Options
    Republic
    Republic