heroic AAT question

Dcali
13 posts Member
Hi, I was just wondering in regard to AAT my guild is a more casual guild but they have fairly maxed characters if i have a zylo and a zader i should be able to solo phase one and do some good damage with zader in phase 2, how much damage would everyone realistically need to deal in p2-4 if i solod phase 1? thanks for any responses!

Replies

• Options
    You are going to need close to 50 people doing around 2% damage per phase. The amount of damage varies each phase but 2% for each Guildie should be the goal.
  • Options
    Haat is super difficult. Can you link your roster? Phase 2 has approximately 19 million damage and phase 3 and 4 are 12 million each. So you still need quite a bit from everyone else. If you are able to link your roster I can take a look and tell you what you need.
  • Exletion
    649 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/59b7ds/tank_takedown_aat_raid_health_by_tier_and_phase/?st=j1s26sr0&sh=bf5e491a

it's about 1.5% but you can do the actual math with this post and figure it out, but even with phase 1 down, it's still very difficult. You may pass Phase 2 but without TM reduction like Teebo team, zVader or Chirpateam, I expect your guild will grind to a halt in phase 3. If you have super teams for droids to take Phase 2 and before mentioned super teams for phase 3 and a good collection of decent rebels for phase 4, you should be good. Look up the underpowereds guild guide to HAAT.

In addition, don't even think about using your zvader in phase 2, you need him for TM reduction in phase 3. Only send in droids/resistance/FO for phase 2.
  • Options
    Best thing to do is organize the method to kill get everyone on the same page and implement that method.
    If you don't succeed the first time trying in a two weeks again