Tusken

SharkMilkk
153 posts Member
edited April 2017
So I was thinking about a new team and made an account just to post my idea:

Tuskens are extremely overlooked, I've only unlocked one of them but I was going through their abilities and they sound a lot stronger than people think.

Zeta Phasma (Lead)
Zeta Kylo
Tusken Raider
Tusken Shamen
Uror

ZPhasma would give advantage and 55% TM on Victory March. She Has a 22% chance to give assist attacks from her leader ability Which is doubled for Kylo. If an assist happens and they had advantage, that ally regains it.

Zkylo is OP right now. Apart from being a great attacker, he gains buffs from Phasma and has his own stun chance on outrage. His Zeta would keep him alive really long and due to the stuns that would be happening, you can cripple some attackers.

Tusken Raider has a 55% chance to remove 50% TM on his basic, has huge health and gains 16% offence from living Tusken Allys. Tusken Ambush deals damage and calls a random ally to assist and gives +50% damage if the ally is a Tusken.

Tusken Shamen has DOT's, his unique gives reliable health recovery for tuskens whenever anyone is defeated, give offence up to all ally's and 10% health heal.

Uror Has a stun on his basic, gives 100% turn meter to tuskens on his special and gains offence up whenever anyone is stunned. Which ties into Kylos Outrage. His leader ability sucks though.

What do you all think? Sorry if it's a bit sloppy.
additionally you could use a Zid lead and a Daka for more stun and DOT
Or a Zader lead with a Zid for more offence and DOT which would make culling blade very strong from TS's DOT's.
A more defensive option would be to sub out Kylo for a shoretrooper!
Post edited by SharkMilkk on

Replies

• Options
    Hmmm.. Sounds like an interesting team. I saw a Ackbar(L), Bistan and three Tuskens in GW a while back. It wasn't hard to beat, but they attacked at least a dozen times before my team got a hit in. Was crazy watching Tuskens and Bistan have full TM the entire time. And Bistan and Ackbar constantly assisting. Tusken Specials.
  • Options
    I would like to know how Resistance does with Zeta Sidious. So much expose :0
  • Options
    Not bad synergy wise, problem is Kylo is you're only good damage as raider is slow and if he calls a tusken ally they do so poor damage that any tank will shrug it off
  • Options
    Woah. Never thought of an Ackbar or Bistan on a Tusken team.
    The only way the team would be able to compete though would be the best of the best mods.
    I haven't used Sid in a long time and forget mostly what he does with his Zeta :(
  • Drazz127
    770 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I think this could work pretty well on offense, but you're going to drop hard on defense as the AI will totally misuse this team.

With that said, I love your creativeness, and not just doing the same old thing as everyone else!
  • Options
    Yeah that would make the team even harder to use. The mods would help the AI's misuse of the team but it would be a big challenge. Stun and daze being the main enemy of the team.

But thank you very much!! Always wanted the Tuskens to be a good team!
  • mplv
    70 posts Member
    Options
    No damage.