Turn Meter Team Experience

Has anyone had any experience with rolling a team that focuses on the turn meter and manipulating it, and if so what do you go with?

Recently got Sidious to 7* and looking towards experimenting with it by investing in ST Han (got a fairly ok Jedi team, so not massively worried about investing there).
If they aren't that great, then I might play it safe with a crit team or possibly giving Savage a run with his impending buff.

Any advise would be great!
Cheers!

Replies

• Options
    I have capt phasma and victory march is sweet.
    Gives you the 1st attacks for everyone's 2nd turn, but make sure all phasma is ur slowest. With victory march i can kill poe when stun/dispel fails. (I dont have QGJ, but when i do he can dispel b4 phasma goes)

St Han is readily stunned, ability blockedand killed (ie he seems to have low tenacity and low hp). Although, the turn meter when attacking han is awesome and if he would survive/resist a little better he would be who everyone com0lains about over poe
  • Options
    I run turn meter manipulation team. Phasma lead, st Han, Biggs, FOO, and ackbar. Phasma and and Han of course have their crazy turn meter gains but also FOO has a damaging ability that does reduction to an enemy and gives your team meter. Ackbar for heal/cleanse also has turn meter gain in basic attack and gives allies 100% meter just like FOO. Then I have Biggs who is essentially a T7 toon, after Sid aoe crits him, with assist, evasion up in crit and crit up on basic. I get to too 30 on my server and I am easily 2k power behind my close ladder members.
  • Khai
    81 posts Member
    Options
    Teebo
    Poe
    ST Han
    Hoth Rebel Scout
    Ackbar
  • Options
    twaller wrote: »
    I run turn meter manipulation team. Phasma lead, st Han, Biggs, FOO, and ackbar. Phasma and and Han of course have their crazy turn meter gains but also FOO has a damaging ability that does reduction to an enemy and gives your team meter. Ackbar for heal/cleanse also has turn meter gain in basic attack and gives allies 100% meter just like FOO. Then I have Biggs who is essentially a T7 toon, after Sid aoe crits him, with assist, evasion up in crit and crit up on basic. I get to too 30 on my server and I am easily 2k power behind my close ladder members.

Nice set up, man. Sounds promising. How is it when it comes to facing DPS toons? Have a fear that it might get completely wiped.
    Still, seems worth it for a pretty unique team.
  • twaller
    123 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Rothyr wrote: »
    twaller wrote: »

Nice set up, man. Sounds promising. How is it when it comes to facing DPS toons? Have a fear that it might get completely wiped.
    Still, seems worth it for a pretty unique team.

Well thank you it is pretty unique. My hardest matchup for me are definitely droid teams with poggle and of course the antichrist Poe. The droid aoe after Poe taunt shenanigans blows me out before I can do anything as I use no actual T7 toons, not till 80 anyway. Vs cookie cutter Sid and Phasma teams I do very well. This team pretty much is a direct counter to Sid teams with Han, Biggs, and of course ackbar. I am on a server that started around the time the movie came out so I don't see a crazy amount of whale speed teams. But when I do I just have to hope That those T7 heavy hitters don't focus down FOO. If I lose FOO it is over likely. Otherwise GG
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    Clone Sargeant steal 50% turn meter in AOE. Be is a sleeping beast
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    Options
    0NoplZV.jpg
    this has been my team the last 3 weeks. I'm rank 5-1 at payout every day. I use dooku to stun qgj on poe teams. once I get daka to 7*, dooku will be benched until lvl 80 is introduced.
    foo, sthan and phasma have great TM synergy.
    foo's pinning shot gives me enough TM to get lumi's heal off to keep han's hp high enough to last 1-2 additional turns, which grants me additional actions. if everyone's bars are half filled, I'll use victory march. if they're more than 75%, fusillade. marching orders is used after pinning shot if I can guarantee a kill on the next turn.
    mighty chlorians
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    reizse wrote: »
    0NoplZV.jpg
    this has been my team the last 3 weeks. I'm rank 5-1 at payout every day. I use dooku to stun qgj on poe teams. once I get daka to 7*, dooku will be benched until lvl 80 is introduced.
    foo, sthan and phasma have great TM synergy.
    foo's pinning shot gives me enough TM to get lumi's heal off to keep han's hp high enough to last 1-2 additional turns, which grants me additional actions. if everyone's bars are half filled, I'll use victory march. if they're more than 75%, fusillade. marching orders is used after pinning shot if I can guarantee a kill on the next turn.

Very cool looking team. I wish Daka could fit in there somehow
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    Options
    Daka can replace dooku if there are no Jedi on the other team
    mighty chlorians
  • Options
    Cheers for sharing your experiences guys! I love the experimenting you can do in this game and the great community that lend their ideas to each.
    Think I've found a nice little project to start on!
  • Options
    I am testing out this one and I am shocked at how well it's performing

Asajj Leader 7* - Daka 6* - St Han 3* - Poggle 6* - Capt. phases 7*

Every battle Daka goes first and I have her stun the biggest threat, then the first round is spent buffing (Poggle/Phasma) and once I get to Asajj she can basically take Dooku or Sid to 5% health which is easily cleaned up. I taunt with Han (who dies in 2 hits) but I seem to raise him often using Daka's ability.

I'm currently ranked 48 with 22858 power. Easily beating ppl with 2,500 more power than me. Unfortunately I think this is a case of I'm a lot better than the AI. I've been as high as 30 but once I run out of attacks other players beat my team fairly easily