Nihilus farm location...

Prev1
Nihilus should be F2P farmable by the end of the month. Your thoughts on where are they going to throw him for a farm location?

Replies

• Options
    Some obscure spot in fleet shop
  • Options
    Light side 13a lol. I really hope he's somewhere reasonable not like baze or shore.
  • Options
    Somewhere in the game
  • Options
    lukeroks wrote: »
    Light side 13a lol. I really hope he's somewhere reasonable not like baze or shore.

I would hope for at least a DS 9 hard node... If not, I would be fine with him in fleet shipments.

I just really hope it's not a LS hard node
  • Options
    We can all pray for somewhere in cantina 8 just so there's actually something to farm in there besides the abysmal omega drop rates XD
  • Options
    He is going to a hard node. It's almost guaranteed, since he's one of the best characters in the game, even at 3*
  • Azza
    245 posts Member
    Options
    Yep, hard node 9b probably
  • Options
    ExarTheKun wrote: »
    He is going to a hard node. It's almost guaranteed, since he's one of the best characters in the game, even at 3*
    Azza wrote: »

Yes and yes. DN one of the best kits in the game.
    What about assasin and trooper?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Single hard node
  • War
    932 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Hard 9-A light node with FOST, because why not, since we can apparently stack multiple things on a single node now. I'm expecting somewhat more easier places for Sith Trooper and Darth Nox though. Maybe a cantina node for one, and a type of shipments for the other.
  • Options
    Probably one of the Dark Side Hard Nodes which is fine with me, I have all of them 3*, just going to be a long grind.
  • kodias
    264 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Next toon that gets put on a hard node will likely end up being in DS 9 B-D. Since hard nodes take the longest to farm it'll likely be DN in that node. Strooper and Sass will probly be placed somewhere that is a bit easier to obtain, (fleet/guild shipment) or maybe all three will be placed on the remaining DS 9 nodes.
  • Corrog
    308 posts Member
    Options
    They'll screw with me, a guy who doesn't run many raids, and throw him in guild store. Then they'll throw Sith assassin in ds hard 9D, and Sith Trooper in a brand new raid, "the wallet raid."
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Options
    ExarTheKun wrote: »
    Azza wrote: »

Yes and yes. DN one of the best kits in the game.
    What about assasin and trooper?

Assassin will go to Cantina node I bet.
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • Options
    This is why we should have LS and DS 10 released. We need to put some of these toons in locations just as hard as shore. These toons are way to OP for everyone and their brother to have.
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Options
    Corrog wrote: »
    They'll screw with me, a guy who doesn't run many raids, and throw him in guild store. Then they'll throw Sith assassin in ds hard 9D, and Sith Trooper in a brand new raid, "the wallet raid."

They already have a raid like that. It requires the ultra rare clone Nines (99.99) and you get like 15k crystals from it. Raid is very easy to solo and can be repeated until Nines get tired and he debuffs your credit card or enrages your significant other...sometimes he does both.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Corrog
    308 posts Member
    Options
    APX_919 wrote: »
    Corrog wrote: »

They already have a raid like that. It requires the ultra rare clone Nines (99.99) and you get like 15k crystals from it. Raid is very easy to solo and can be repeated until Nines get tired and he debuffs your credit card or enrages your significant other...sometimes he does both.

Well done, sir, I laughed a good bit there :)

I don't know how I missed that raid's existence, lol
  • Options
    I think they'll put him in LS hard 9. He's a very popular toon already at lower stars.

I think when the Phoenix characters gets realised they'll be spread around cantina and the different stores.

Pao will probably end up in gw .
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    Options
    Thing is you don't even need stars on Nihilus, those are mostly for raiding. I just hope assassin and trooper go somewhere that's easy to farm.
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    Options
    Zooey wrote: »
    Thing is you don't even need stars on Nihilus, those are mostly for raiding. I just hope assassin and trooper go somewhere that's easy to farm.

I'd love to be able to raid with him. I'm only 9 months from being able to use Baze in raids. :'(

I've already mentally prepared myself for the disappointment of Nihilus getting one hard node only.
  • Options

Yeah I was wondering for raids... He would be really great for HAAT p3
  • Options
    100% will be a single hard node. They aren't giving him away or making him easy in (see shoretrooper, Baze)
  • Options

Yeah I was wondering for raids... He would be really great for HAAT p3

Major damage in p3. Still a great toon at 3* amazing kit. It's too bad gw resets every match. It would've helped a lot of people.
  • War
    932 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    100% will be a single hard node. They aren't giving him away or making him easy in (see shoretrooper, Baze)

You forgot Krennic.
  • Options
    To be honest, I really want Sith Trooper. Best tank in the game behind Baze and GK. I would take him in my Zader team before Shoretrooper any day.
  • Darth_Skywalker
    202 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Hoping they will move baze or shoretrooper to a cantina when that happen.
  • Options
    It won't. For good reason as well. Those toons make money for EA. Pack sales will take a hit if auto taunters become any easier to farm.
  • Options
    Light side hard node 9 will be crowded and with the release cadence they promise all characters will someday FTP.
  • War
    932 posts Member
    Options
    Light side hard node 9 will be crowded and with the release cadence they promise all characters will someday FTP.

It's already crowded, 5 characters/ships on 4 nodes. Proof they can, and may, decide to stick Nihilus on 9-B with SHT.