I win galactic War every day. Here's how.

2Next

Replies

• Options
    I have been doing really well with this lineup

Luminara lvl 70 7* as leader, Gear lvl IX

Sidious lvl 70 7* , Gear lvl IX

Dooku lvl 70 4* , Gear lvl IX

Kylo Ren lvl 70 5* , Gear lvl VIII

Republic Pilot lvl 70 6* , Gear lvl IX

Bench

Phasma lvl 70 6* , Gear lvl IX

JC lvl 70 4* , Gear lvl IX

DV lvl 64 4* Gear lvl VIII

ASV lvl 63 5* Gear lvl VIII (need to lvl her up more but haven't been able to invest in abilities yet)

Old Daka lvl 65 Gear lvl VIII (finally just got her made the mistake of getting Ahsoka first :(, havnt had to use her yet though)

I have been getting lucky and mostly getting decent matches with one really tough one. I try not to use Lum heal unless I have to and if I do I try to use it early so it recharges. If it is still down depending on matchup I will sub JC in for Kylo to get a needed heal off since he has a super fast recharge on his ability. I usually only end up using Lum heal once or twice and will have subbed in JC once or twice as well for a heal. That's on average though some days are defiantly tougher than others.

If it is a really tough matchup and I am having more difficulty I will sub Phasma in as leader for Kylo to get the bonus attacks

I will always take out whoever can do the heal block (which is 99% of the time Sid) so Lum Leader ability will keep healing party. Then whoever is the highest dps. If Dooku is in the opposition I will usually use Sid (His self heal after defeating an enemy is as mastercard would put it priceless in GW) to beat him down so I can finish him with another toon trying to avoid damage to toons that can not self heal.
  • Options
    Today on levels 8 through 11 I had all 7 star purple gear toons to fight. I lost 3 of my top 8 in those battles with 2 others almost dead and thought I would get an easier opponent at level 12. 7 star Yoda, Rey, Sid, Lumi and Luke all fully geared. I knocked 2 of them out before they massacred my team and now I have 7 level 1 toons left. I put in suicide squads from level 8 and up and they got killed before I even got a shot off in most cases. You shouldn't have to face squads like the ones I faced I in back to back to back to back to back matches. Who has his kind of team to be able to face adversity like that? I know I don't I couldn't even get a heal before I was dead and if Daka hadn't brought back herself and Kylo I wouldn't have killed any in level 12. Real easy. I hope all of you posting how easy GW is get to experience what a kick in the **** most of my days with GW feel like.
  • Options
    You get weaker team because of your low rank in arena.

Have fun beat gw but you're going to fall behind.

1. Is it a race? I wasn't aware.
    2. I'd disagree. Having a lower arena rank in the short term until you can build a very deep GW bench (say 20 characters) will allow you to progress better in the arena long term. Why? Because long term you will need access to many characters in order to counter the flavor of the month that gets nerfed/balanced. GW credits etc are the best way to do that.

• scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    You get weaker team because of your low rank in arena.

If only it were true. I also hang out out in the 200-300 in arena and face teams as shown by @Qeltar.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Qeltar wrote: »
    You can't put level 1s in, the AI is smart enough not to waste specials usually unless you put in at least one real threat.
    And there are people facing 3 of these in a row. Then what?

I have AI waste specials all the time on level 1 characters. Maybe that is my lucky part of GW. Similar setup to that I threw in 3 level 1's and then Poe ran his taunt, Rey did the multi attack and Geo burned multi assist. I use the level 1's for Poggles special all the time to.

I have about 4 squads of level 1 characters I can use for this purpose.

• Options
    Qeltar wrote: »
    You can't put level 1s in, the AI is smart enough not to waste specials usually unless you put in at least one real threat.
    And there are people facing 3 of these in a row. Then what?

This has been my experience over the last ~week. It's just not a question of 'strategy'. 2-3 of these high damage single target + taunter teams, especially when they come in immediate succession, which is frequent for me, wipes me out.

Maybe if I had another half-dozen fully geared replacements (in addition to my 8 or so), and kept re-rolling the fights to at least ensure 2-3 of my guys are "healthy" by the end of each one, I'd manage it, but even then the sheer amount of time to re-run all those fights would stop me from regularly finishing the map

• Options
    I sim every battle on one account but my alt is impossible to get through it. My alt is level 52 atm and I start facing lvl 60's by the third node mostly purple gear. Usually by the ninth node it becomes impossible facing mostly seven star purple gear level 69 characters. What do you say about this? Is it possible at lvl 52? I can't even get purple gear yet on most of my characters.
  • Options
    My simple and gauranty win in galatic wars plan.

1) Choose 7 or 8 strongest character and must not die in your galactic wars till the last stage.
    2) Must atleast have 2 teams for suicide purpose.
    3) Can't make out full team alive? Easy... press RETREAT.

I have played for 2 1/2 months and my score in galatic wars is now won 41 times. We need to abuse the system. Luckily GW have an ending save progress which make easier when you want to tackle some lvl 70 stages. This is how.

Try not to spam skills but just normal hit and win in early stage. This is where FOTP, Greedo, Princess, Cap Phasma comes in. For me i don't usually need to heal for 1 or 2 stages. Cause i can take out at least 2 opponents in the 1st round.

Try heal early. Save CD and try make it as close to refresh at the end round of the stage.

When you reach stage 7 or 8. You will be facing alot more difficult apponent. This is where your suiside teams comes in. MAKE SURE do this after few rounds of testing and retreats. Suicide teams is used for deplete opponents skills like Phasma, poggle, poe,... etc buffs. Once you do that they all are more vunerable than ever.

The system usually let a stage to moderate hard after a hard stage. Try not to use suicide team and try to win out that stage full team alive.

TRY SWITCH PLACES. Eg. Captain Phasma is a good leader in this. When you know a hero get triggered auto assist, try retreat and switch place with FOTP. You will be suprised that the auto assist call up at the same place, the same time. And you know how wonderful it is to get a hero killed by one touch.

Feel free to ask questions. I'll help.