Heroic tank Merc available now to get your guild past heroic.

mplv
70 posts Member
I am looking to help a guild beat heroic tank. My goal is to stay as long as it takes for the guild to beat the raid without me. I currently am 71 shards from max kenobi and would like to finish him in the next 7 raids.

I will advise all members on team and mod comps to help you sustain beating heroics after I leave.

Currently I have zetas on:
Cody
Kylo
Vader
Maul
Savage
Sidious

Another zeta will be ready soon and will be used to further raid damage.

I can solo p1.
2-4 million in p2.
1-1.5 million in p3
4+ million in p4

I also have an ally that may come.

What I require is:

Discord
A full guild of 48+
Daily ticket requirements of 600 for the guild
A guild thats stalled out towards the middle/end of p2-p3-p4 on heric already
A guild that allows full rancor solo and has some sort if tie breaking system or a fair rotation.

No payment is required, p1 rewards are all I seek.

I am est 6pm payout us based and would prefer a guild that has things happening at proper times for me.

Replies

• skuter_4
    1 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    hi, my name is ron and i am looking for hardworking players. Please help us get to Haat?
    Post edited by skuter_4 on
  • Tiggus
    766 posts Member
    Options
    Hey!

I just packed my stuff, left a well established homely guild to embrace the adventurous, harsh life of a mercenary, basically the same thing as what you describe here, and was thinking it would be great to form a ... group perhaps? (not a guild, since the whole point is to jump) of fellow mercenaries, where we could share experiences, good stories by the campfire, or tools of the trade, and call for reinforcements if needed.

I'm right now in the middle of the Heroic AAT of my first "assignment", we're down to 30% of P3 (their previous attempt collapsed at half-P2, so definitely an improvement), and I'm still unsure we're going to complete it.

So far, I really like it, it's very motivating to work towards a goal with a good team spirit, feel helpful and share my hints and tips (Plus getting the "right" to hit without restrain or any form of contraints). It will feel even better if we do manage to beat it, for sure :)
    ☮ Consular ☮ - https://swgoh.gg/u/tiggus/
  • mplv
    70 posts Member
    Options
    Discord link sent tigus
  • mplv
    70 posts Member
    Options
    A few offers but im still looking
  • mplv
    70 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Tiggus and I brought 18 million damage to the guild we just helped, if you need help, message me
  • Options
    lord mplv.. my guild and i get the raid to p4 halfway before running out of time/gas.. we just lost one heavy hitter, gained a few but still holding near the same point.. i feel like with your help we could breech this weekend when were attempting haat again.. we are prob a month away from our toons being ready without help. our guild uses discord and is 100 percenf dedicated.
  • mplv
    70 posts Member
    Options
    We have 20 million in damage ready to bring to your heroic raid anytime in the next 48 hours. Message me
  • mplv
    70 posts Member
    Options
    Pm replied, still need something for today