Why a lower speed character goes first in arena?

I'm facing a zaul lead team in arena. Opponents highest speed guy is EP at 197. My highest speed guy is TFP at 243. His EP goes before my TFP, why?

197 * 1.2 = 236.4

Zylo is present on his team and EP briefly starts with stealth. Is there a bug in zylos +10 speed dot credentials?

Replies

• Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Options
    Because the calculation is 197 divided by 0.8 or 197x1.25. Which makes it 246.25. Faster than your TFP at 243.
  • Options
    OMG, really?!?!? Who made up that formula? The devs need to retake math class. That means all allies are actually getting +25% turn meter. No kidding zaul is the most popular leader now. It works better than advertised!
  • crzydroid
    7331 posts Moderator
    Options
    OMG, really?!?!? Who made up that formula? The devs need to retake math class. That means all allies are actually getting +25% turn meter. No kidding zaul is the most popular leader now. It works better than advertised!

I think you need to retake math class.

It adds TURN METER, not speed. Meaning, they only have to travel 80% of their bar, which is why you divide by 0.8. This makes the equivalent "speed" 1.25.
  • Options
    Thanks for the clarification. I need to retake reading class. Speed doesn't equal turn meter.