Gar Saxon assist working

In the final tier of the event, the FOO in the first phase aoe. All my empire toons countered. Gar included. That ohko'd the foo, so never got to see whether the assist is working: in this case, gar should attack 6 times, right? Once for the counter, and once each for all 5 of my empire toons who counterattack?

Has anybody seen whether this is working?

Replies

• Options
    Acrofales wrote: »
    In the final tier of the event, the FOO in the first phase aoe. All my empire toons countered. Gar included. That ohko'd the foo, so never got to see whether the assist is working: in this case, gar should attack 6 times, right? Once for the counter, and once each for all 5 of my empire toons who counterattack?

Has anybody seen whether this is working?

I beleiev I put retribution up on boba in the event. He got attacked. When he countered once Saxon assisted. Then he got another attack (double hit) and Saxon assisted again. So I'm assuming he would have assisted 5 teams for you too
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    I don't have the direct statement demo kozi but she did state yes, in an AOE where the whole team could counter Gar would assist each one.