F2P Series: Flight Club How To Increase Your Fleet Rank!

Smithie
1427 posts Member
https://youtu.be/ZYSMqyyg4f4

How to Increase Your Fleet Arena Rank!!

This video will blow you away and give you some really good tatics and knowledge from a certain comp I use which 100% works on offense

Please feel free to Share with your guilds

Replies

• Svatlas
    183 posts Member
    Options
    I use the same tactic and it works pretty well!
  • Options
    Just hoping other ships see use in ship raids.
  • Options
    This was good for me. I'm in a BRAND new ship shard where I have taken first the last two days, but the last two days it has come down to the wire. I honestly didn't know much about ships, wasn't planning on putting much effort into it, till much to my surprise I started into it already in the top 200 with a bunch of weak people ahead of me. Since then for a nearly f2p player I worked my way up, and it has become my lifeline to things I otherwise could not get.

Holding onto the spot now is what i am trying to do, I still have a slight advantage over the rest in the top 10, but it has become very very slim. I looked at many other videos describing the ships and what makes them better, but not really anything out there that I found with tactics. Definately helpful even though I do not own the ships you have, I still managed to get the gist of the tactics you were using.

Cool!
  • Options
    Nice video, thanks!!