Please Help :) Got a few Questions

So I had a couple questions. 1.) If you don't have a character is it possible to borrow it from someone when asked to pick one for a mission? 2.) Does anyone know of any good jedi synergy? I have only seen Anakin and Tano have any synergy with each other. 3.) I'm having trouble beating the first mission on cantina battle 9. Can someone give me a set up they used to simply get past it? I'd love to 3* it but I don't see that happening. I have one gear 10 character and 4 gear 9 and the rest 7 and 8. I'm mostly a dark side/sith player. Not Because Of The Meta. That's just always been my favorite. 4.) My final question is...does anyone know if you can get 4 Zetas from the last challenge in ships for ability mats? I have beaten the challenge, and only gotten 2 zetas on my first attempt. But I was wondering if the second battle is even worth trying? Anyway thanks for reading :)

Replies

• DarthWebbSithLord
    14 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I would like to add that I did beat the ship challenge twice the second time it came around during the week and didn't get a zeta from it...(the second battle not the first, the first fight did yeild 2 zetas) but have been told it's "possible" but that isn't from anyone with experience in the challenge. Thanks again
  • Options
    1) only if an ally has said toon as a leader can you borrow it. It doesn't matter if you have the toon or not.
    2) as far as I know, there the only two that have synergy like that. I don't pay attention to Jedi though.
    3) I used Phasma lead, oppress, kylo, CT fives, and ep. All gear 10 level 80 with maxed abilities excluding zeta. I 3* it fairly easily.
    4) I'm not sure about that either as I haven't got that far yet.

Sorry I can't be more help.
  • Options
    Thanks man, I need to find someone with a Gen. Kenobi then :) I'd love to be able to use him
  • Options
    zQGJ and zYoda have a sort of synergy, in the form of foresight.
  • Options
    Ya dude, plenty of people have General Kenobi that they lend out to people. Lots of post about it. Should be able to borrow one fairly quickly.
  • hnewton
    492 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Add me. ally code is 112-731-266

I have 6* G11 Kenobi with +99 speed and protection mods

4. You can get 2 zetas per completion on the zeta challenge. Most I ever got in a day was 3 though
  • Grandmoffkragg
    82 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    2a). IGD(L), Aayla Secura, and Kit Fisto. Aayla and Kit will counter constantly. Works well in P1 of HAAT
    2b). GK (L) Ashoka's heal, Barris Heal, Luminara heal
  • Options
    1. Yes,
    2. GK is good with everyone and everything
    3. I used Palp, Vader, TFP, RG, and probably Tarkin initially. Sith/Empire are really easy choices for those battles.
    4. I would always do all daily challenge battles. 4 is the maximum number of zetas available per day eithout buying them, but more likely you will get 1 or 2. Average is probably 1.25 per day for most people.
  • Klocko
    1017 posts Member
    Options
    I have gotten 3 Zetas between the 2 challenge attempts. I would assume 4 is therefore possible. Pretty sure under "possible rewards" there is a 2 under the zeta mat, indicating max 2 per attempt.
  • Options
    Thanks for the help everyone, greatly appreciated
  • Pyrimis
    269 posts Member
    Options
    Just to manage expectations, I wouldn't expect 2 zetas per challenge :) Many people on here go through dry spells where they don't get any zetas for 2 weeks straight from the challenges
  • Options
    Please don't say that I only need one more