Please please offer a gear trade up option for players

I think it would be a great addition to the game if players were allowed to trade up for next lvl gear pieces. For example if you could trade 10 mk1 gear for 1 mk2 gear of same type. Also make it so that you can only trade up for like pieces... Salvage for salvage and full pieces for full pieces.. seem silly for long time players to have large quantities of low level gear and not be able to us it toward something else. Even if it was a higher trade in amount it would still be worth while.

Replies

• Iyaoyas
    120 posts Member
    Options
    Deaf ears this will fall on.
  • Broulan
    374 posts Member
    Options
    Sadly I think both posts above hold a lot of merit...
  • Options
    No. This will not work. This is what separates the men from the boys(p2p from f2p).
  • Options
    But I enjoy having 2500 of the same gear piece....

*sigh*

This has been suggested for over a year. Never recall hearing any feedback
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    Options
    The empire wishes you to spend money.
  • Options
    No. This will not work. This is what separates the men from the boys(p2p from f2p).

I get your point.. but I have spent quite a bit of money in game, but still think this would be a valid addition. Theread is still quite a bit of gear that is only available via raids and purchase with crystals so being able to trade up for gear wouldn't be bad.
  • Options
    STRYKER667 wrote: »

I get your point.. but I have spent quite a bit of money in game, but still think this would be a valid addition. Theread is still quite a bit of gear that is only available via raids and purchase with crystals so being able to trade up for gear wouldn't be bad.

I would much rather make raid gear farmable
  • Grisle
    8 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    2 reasons it's implemented the way it is; so we don't all hit max gear and ask for new content too quickly and to keep it pay to win since they want your money by frustrating you with small infrequent gear drops for certain gear levels hoping you will buy crystals

*edited for spelling*
  • Options
    With the additions of TB and Gear 12 i still feel this should be a viable request
  • Options
    I believe the devs must try a market in this game, would be great to buy stun cuff whit gold (credits), instead of crystal farming or a good luck in raid drops, something like Auction House, some ppl can do some trades to get what they want, i have more than 80 m of gold whiout any use, i would like to buy some gear for my low level toons, i think an auction for players can be very solid way to make money for EA, justo to have the chanse to give gear to any friend not only guild mates, but not only 2 pieces a day, why not more, like 30, then the guild can support this changes and create a better upgrades for team players, i dont know... but something to trade whit another playes, just that...
  • Options
    This feature would be most welcome!
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    moved to correct sub forum.