HAAT and my team

BenA10
11 posts Member
Hello,

My guild just tried a HAAT raid for the first time. It's not quite over yet, but it looks like we're only going to make it about halfway through Phase 2. I had definitely thought we were closer to being able to complete it than that, but obviously not.

My question is, what teams should I focus on in order to help my guild the most? We have some Zylo's and we can solo phase 1, but Phase 2 has been kicking our butts. No one has been able to do more than a couple hundred thousand damage. My profile link is below, but I currently have a Zader and Zylo. My Zylo is one of the ones that helps us solo Phase 1.

https://swgoh.gg/u/bena10/

Replies

• Options
    Some teams I use for P2/4:
    - Zader, Tusk Shaman/Ewok elder, Phasma, Sidious, Boba
    - Wedge, Biggs, Baze, Chirrut, Han solo
    - Anakin, Biggs, Wedge, Lando, Fives
    - Clones + Leia

Important for P3 to get:
    - Chirpa, EP, 3 tanks
  • BenA10
    11 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I guess I should have been more specific. I know in theory which teams are good for each phase. I want to know personally from my current toons what I should be working on gearing. What is most important for me to be more helpful.

Edit: I almost have Chirpa and Sun Fac to 7*, which gives me a Chirpintine team for P3. But that does me no good if we can't make it to Phase 3.

I'm also F2P, so Chirrut and Baze are a slow farm. Luckily I have been able to 3* 9b and 9c, so I am farming him. It will just be a while before they can be used in the raid.
  • Nightlores
    1608 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Well you have one of the best teams on the list: Vader(l), Boba, Ewok Elder, Phasma and Darth Sidious (get his zeta). Work on gearing those and you can do a couple million damage (Ideally you work on Tuskan shaman). Other teams that you have toons for are Wedge(l), Biggs, Lando, Fives, any 5th toon or HK (l), IG88, IG86, Chief Nebit, Jawa Engineer.

But sounds like your guild need at least 25 chirpa + EP or teebo +EP teams first else you make it through p3.

If you lack the speed mods you might have to switch mods between teams.