What am I doing wrong Haat

I know I don't have Cody fast enough for phase 4 so for the sake of getting damage in I am using clones in phase 2 but I seen videos of people getting in 6mil+ damage in barely managing 2mil it really is discouraging... would appreciate some input https://swgoh.gg/u/jmedeiros06/collection/

Replies

• Options
    Your crit chance needs to be higher for 5s and echo. Who are you using instead of Rex?
  • Options
    I'm running the clones with Leia squad and just can't seem to push that much damage
  • Options
    I don't have Zeta Cody but from what I understand it is crucial to have Cody super fast with the other clones modded for crit chance and crit damage.

The only other one that needs to be fast is Leia.
  • Options
    As mentioned above, your crit chance is much too low on Fives and Echo. I'm guessing you find your 212th on cooldown a lot with your current setup? Ideally the clones all want to be at about 45% crit chance with Leia around to make sure you can use 212th every single time it is Cody's turn with no cooldowns.

Beyond that a lot does come down to speed. Most of those videos of really big numbers involve Cody's above 230 and Leia's at 240 and above. And while Speed isn't a focus of the other 3 clones, I think in all the vids I've seen the clones all have more than just base speeds at least. Feel like I don't usually see Sarge, Echo, or Fives over 200 or anything crazy but getting above 150 or so and Fives even up around 180 or so helps.

Fives' potency looks like it's too low as well. How often are you able to get speed down on the main tank and the guns first try? A lot of the battle is about immediately getting speed down back on the main tank after a topple so that it doesn't take a turn before you can break the 3 guns again. My Fives can get resisted even at 60% But yours at 22% must be getting denied a LOT? This turns into less topples in the end as the tank squeezes more turns in. Ideally you'll topple the tank, it'll fire once, then you'll topple it again before it takes another turn.
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Options
    The secret to this is don't let the tank AoE if you can do this then you will make it to enraged. You need a lot of speed and offense secondary mods on steroids for that
  • Options
    Why don't people use Rex in any clone team in the tank raid? I've never seen any explanation for that. Wouldn't his buff be exactly what they need?
  • Options
    Parableman wrote: »
    Why don't people use Rex in any clone team in the tank raid? I've never seen any explanation for that. Wouldn't his buff be exactly what they need?

Odd man out
    Cody needed for leader and 212 attack
    Sarge needed for damage
    Five needed for speed down
    Echo needed for assists and health buff
    Leia needed for crit chance up
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Options
    So what's the target order to maximize?
  • Options
    That's what's killing me too.

I don't have the mods to get zCody past 195 speed. I've been told 220 should do it.
  • Options
    That's what's killing me too.

I don't have the mods to get zCody past 195 speed. I've been told 220 should do it.

I'm still able to post well over 1 million with Cody at 190 speed. Crit chance is the key.
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    So what's the target order to maximize?

@LordStyling In my experience with clones i was struggling to get over the 2M mark until I boosted leia to 217 speed which still needs work and my cody is only 202 speed obviously still working on them but the first round usually goes down and that is the only round the tank should get a full turn after you topple the first time and beyond always take down the B2 first just in case you don't topple fast enough you don't want Fives countering the haul if the B2 are still around Then I usually don't eliminate any gun up straight I do a 212th attack usually that brings it down to half and just keep nudging of Hp and applying slow to all canons until a 212 can finish it. Make sure that you don't hit with 212th a canon that has health way to low or the crits won't count and 212th won't reset. There are 2 tricks to doing this without letting the Haul use its Dot Aoe that basically spells death for Leia
    1) Obviously speed on Leia and Cody
    2) offense secondary's instead of speed on Sarg, Echo and Fives this way you will make sure you are doing the most damage with your clones every 212th which obviously will get all the canons down much faster. At some point RNG will decide to bite you in the but and make the Aat Dot aoe jist make sure to keep leia stealthed so she can Try and get back 5% health